chapter 169 come up

on the day of the recording of the departure location, ye ting drove yang jiali.

when he finally arrived at the location, yang jiali looked out of the car window, and many people in the film crew had already arrived, and they were hurrying to prepare to move things to climb the mountain, and li da li er and wang yang had also arrived.

yang jiali pulled out the car window and smiled and waved to them.

the car stopped, and ye ting did not open the door immediately.

his hand lingered on yang jiali's cheek, and his dark eyes carried unspeakable complex emotions, and his voice was slightly sour: "i won't see you for several days, and it won't be long before i got married."

yang jiali snorted, "you have it."

ye ting sighed lightly and reached out to unfasten yang jiali's seat belt.

he looked at the busy scene and natural scenery outside and asked, "are you shooting right here?"

yang jiali shook his head: "no, this is just a place to gather." after a while, you have to start recording the location material from the mountain, then climb over this mountain, climb that mountain, and finally go to the predetermined place to arrange a farmhouse accommodation, almost five days of travel.

ye ting frowned, "why are you so tired?"

yang jiali smiled: "where there is no tired way to make money, i also want to lie in bed and earn money, but where is such a job." life and life, born to work, got it. ye

ting squinted, and suddenly approached yang jiali's ear, his voice was hot, and the little insects gently bit at yang jiali's ear pinna: "... in fact, if you want to lie in bed and earn money, i can give you this job, only recruit you alone.

yang jiali snorted in warning, and his eyes shot coolly at ye ting.

ye ting shook his head, inserted his finger into yang jiali's hair, and said helplessly: "just kidding." i just can't wait for you... baby, take good care of yourself these five days, i have assigned you an assistant and a bodyguard to follow, if there is anything to find them or call me, every day you have to report to me for safety, remember.

yang jiali frowned: "what do you do with my bodyguards, you old ye family is really wasteful."

ye ting smiled, and his eyes were deep and warm: "our old ye family can raise such a sheep, i hurt to drop a wool, can't we protect it more tightly?"

yang jiali sighed.

get out of the car, slammed the car door shut, and as soon as he looked up, li da li er beckoned him to pass in front.

yang jiali was about to go over with his backpack, li da li er saw that the window of the car was lowered again, ye ting inside shouted a word, yang jialisheng turned his head, stood outside the car window and said a few words, he drilled his head through the opening of the window, grabbed the car door with both hands, and pulled his head out for a while, his face and ears became red, and he didn't know what he had done.

after ye ting left, yang jiali carried his things to li da li er and wang yang's side.

li er put his head in front of yang jiali's face and looked at yang jiali's face as carefully as if observing onion slices in the experimental class: "... brother yang is very moist after his new marriage.

yang jiali touched his hot face: "it's okay, it's okay." <

li da also said: "nine deaths and one life, now that death is over, life?"

yang jiali smiled and nodded: "born, born." after

a few words of ridicule, yang jiali looked at wang yang, who had been standing next to him, and asked: "wang yang, you had a leg injury a few days ago and you still had a fever, how is it now, can your physical strength still keep up with the recording?"

wang yang nodded quietly, "yes."

li da glanced at wang yang silently next to him, opening his mouth to say something, but he couldn't say it in the end.

after the recording began, the entire film crew went up the mountain with great enthusiasm.

yang jiali was a little struggling before he reached the middle of the mountainside, his forehead was sweating hot, he looked at the camera brother who had been following them next to him, and in the end he still couldn't say anything.

it's just that wang yang on the side is miserable.

wang yang's legs were not very well, and his physical strength was not very good. his face turned white, sweat dripped down one after another, his breathing was uneven, and his footsteps became more and more limping, and it was difficult to move forward.

by the time he reached the middle of the mountain, wang yang's hot sweat had already soaked through the clothes inside, and his lips had lost their color.

yang jiali saw that something was not quite right with him, and when he just wanted to let him go to rest, he saw li da walk over steadily, and his strong and tall body stood in front of the weak wang yang, for half a day, he didn't ask anything, turned around and squatted down, with his back to wang yang, and said sullenly: "come up."