EXTRA dream awake 09

li da went to toy city.

on the big night, there were not many people in the toy city, and the cashier was snoozing by himself.

li da walked back and forth in the store, carrying a shopping basket full of toys, from ultraman's transformation sticks to dinosaur dolls, from monster models to toy sports cars.

li da picked almost the same, went to the cash register, and buckled the counter.

the snoozing cashier woke up confused and wiped the saliva from the corners of his mouth: "checkout is it."

li da nodded, looked at the piles of toys in the store, and asked, "what kind of toys do children prefer now?" the

clerk yawned and asked, "boy or girl?"

li da said, "boy. the

clerk pointed to a cabinet: "those models sell well, and the boys like them."

li da put the shopping basket on the car, and then went to the cabinet to pick out a few things, and saw that there was a running clockwork little man under the cabinet, and also picked it up, walked to the front of the recycling silver table, and pushed the things forward: "that's it." the

cashier typed a small ticket, and li da checked out and left with a large bag. remember the url

the next afternoon, li da took these toys to wang yang's house.

wang yang was sitting in the living room, tapping and writing musical scores on a computer. his new job was composing and tuning for a music production company, and the salary was good and the pressure was not too great.

li da knocked on the door with a toy and entered the house.

when he shoved the big bag of toys into wang xun's hand, wang yang's face changed.

wang yang grabbed the bag, handed it back to li da, and said solemnly, "i can't collect these."

li da frowned: "why can't i collect it, i bought it for wang xun, just a child's toy."

wang yang shook his head, his attitude was resolute: "there is no reason for you to break the fee." wang xun wants toys, i will buy them for him, you really don't have to do this, this is too embarrassing, you take it back. wang xun

looked up at the small head, unable to understand the dispute between the adults.

li da scratched his head: "these toys can't be returned when you buy them, and i don't have any other children to send, if you don't accept them, it's a waste." when

wang yang heard this, he hesitated.

li da saw that he was loose, and hurriedly hit the iron while it was hot: "wang yang, you have said that you don't mind making friends with me, you can't even reject me with this kindness." besides, i also like this child, what is wrong with me doing some filial piety to the child.

wang yang: "?

wang xun: "?

li da patted his mouth and said with a dry smile: "slip of the tongue, what is wrong with me giving some love to the child, you accept it."

wang yang's gaze repeatedly swirled on wang xun and li da, tangled for half a moment, before finally relaxing: "well, then thank you," after saying that, he added, "if you don't mind, stay and have dinner, just thank you." i went out to buy groceries.

li da le responded hesitantly. <

wang yang went out to buy vegetables, and li da was in the house to accompany wang xun to play.

wang xun obediently sat on the ground, rummaged through the large bag of toys, and put each one in his hand and played with it twice before putting it aside, looking not very interested.

li da had the intention of currying favor with him, and he also wanted to get close to wang yang through wang xunduo.

seeing that wang xun was not very interested, li was anxious.

he casually fished over a few toys, shouted more vigorously, squeezed his eyebrows and said: "wang xun, look at this, thomas little train, how interesting, whining, beeping, the train is coming-"

wang xun looked at li da without emotion.

between li da trance, there was an illusion that his iq was despised by wang xun.

li da put down the model train and said awkwardly, "okay, then you can play by yourself." wang xun

withdrew his gaze and continued to tinker with these things.

he let go of the same and the same, as if he was not interested. li dazheng felt frustrated, but wang xun suddenly cried out, his eyes lit up, and held aloft a small doll pressed under a toy bag.

li da looked up, it was the running clockwork little man he had thrown into the bag.

li da suddenly came to his senses: "do you like this?" wang xun

nodded vigorously.

li laughed, took the little man from wang xun's hand, twisted the clockwork behind the little man hard, and the little man immediately ran in a high posture on the track that followed.

wang xun stared at the running little man, his eyes unblinking.

li da looked at him fascinated, and tentatively asked, "wang xun, do you like running?"

wang xun looked up at li da, and li da saw a little expectation in his dark eyes.

li da's heart moved, and he reached out and touched wang xun's head: "then i will take you out for a run, do you want to go?"

wang xun nodded violently like a chicken pecking rice, and when the little man who was running stopped, he turned his head and went to the balcony, and from the few pairs of shoes on the balcony, he took out a pair of old gray small sneakers like a baby and held it to li da: "run."

li da looked at the old shoes that looked like they had been picked up from the garbage heap, and his breathing was slightly tight.

he asked wang xun, "when did you buy your shoes?"

wang xun carefully hugged the old shoes and whispered, "picked them up."

li da looked at his big, round eyes, and his heart was inexplicably sour.

wang yang came back from outside after buying vegetables, carrying fresh fish, shrimp and vegetables in his hand, and as soon as he entered the house, li da took wang xun's small hand and said, "i'll take wang xun out for a while, okay?"

wang yang was stunned: "i have cooked everything i went out to do."

li da felt wang xun quietly squeeze the palm of his hand and said, "wang xun wants to go out, so i take him for a run."

wang yang's eyes turned to wang xun, and seeing that wang xun really had expectation in his eyes, he thought about it and agreed: "that... come back before dinner, it gets dark quickly, don't delay too long outside. "