chapter 30 ye ting's gaffe

paris, france.

after six hours of business talks, ye ting and representatives of the french group signed and shook hands on the cooperation agreement, and warm applause rang out in the large conference room.

walking out of the conference room, the head of the french group directly praised ye ting's young and handsome wrist.

ye ting smiled faintly and his temperament soared.

the person in charge of the french group greeted him warmly and said in french: "since the cooperation has been preliminarily negotiated, i would like to invite mr. ye to dinner, i know a very good restaurant in paris, what does mr. ye think?" 

ye ting nodded and replied, "it's a great honor." 

the person in charge of the french group pushed the glasses, looked at his daughter standing next to him, smiled and said: "well, i will put an end to the matter first, and let my daughter stefana take mr. ye over first." 

this miss stefanna stepped forward, with the elegance and style of a french woman.

she held out her hand to ye ting and smiled, "mr. ye come with me." 

ye ting held her hand and smiled back at the gentleman.

just a few steps away, ye ting's assistant suddenly stopped him from behind: "ye zong." 

ye ting turned his head and frowned, "something? "

the assistant whispered: "the domestic media have already said hello, as long as you open your mouth, they can start to suppress public opinion, suppress the heat, and stop the network scolding war." "

ye ting nodded and suddenly asked, "did he call?" "

the assistant was stunned, reacted suddenly, and shook his head.

ye ting looked at his mobile phone, and there was no phone message from yang jiali.

he tickled the corners of his lips, and his eyes were cold: "still not obedient." "

the assistant asked him, "so what do you do now?" "

ye ting put the phone back in his pocket, groaned for a while, shook his head, and sighed lightly: "let him bow his head and beg me, how is it so difficult, you have to make a fuss..." he looked at the assistant, "continue to wait, wait for him to call, and then tell me." "

the assistant was a little embarrassed: "but..."

ye ting raised his eyes, and as soon as he glanced at the assistant, the assistant closed his mouth and responded, "got it." "

stefana took ye ting to a luxurious restaurant nearby.

the french person in charge had not yet arrived, and there were only two people sitting at the table, ye ting and stefanna.

stefana's blonde hair was dazzling, her face was beautiful, and she looked at the handsome, plump and handsome ye ting sitting opposite, and her eyes reflected full brilliance and a few traces of ambiguity.

she smiled and said, "mr. ye has achieved so much at such a young age, which is admirable. i very much want to make a friend with mr. ye, if mr. ye is free, may wish to stay in paris for a few days, i can personally be a tour guide, take mr. ye to explore the beauty of paris. "

ye ting smiled, just about to answer, yu guang glimpsed the assistant standing not far away and waving his mobile phone at him.

ye ting raised an eyebrow and said gently to stefanna, "please wait." "

he left the table, walked over to the assistant, and looked at the assistant's slightly pale face: "did he call and ask?" "

"no," the assistant held the phone, the expression on his face was very different from just now, with a strange uneasiness, "it is not mr. yang's phone..."

ye ting frowned, and his tone became heavy: "i said, this time, wait until he personally opens his mouth to me before dealing with it." "

with that, he turned around and was about to leave.

the assistant couldn't take care of anything else, and pulled on ye ting's sleeve with great disrespect: "ye zong, wait." "

ye ting turned back, slightly impatient: "what else?" "

the assistant picked up the mobile phone that glowed on the screen: "it is not a call from mr. yang, it is..." her voice suddenly trembled, "it was called by the person in charge of the medicine test in china." the test report of the pills that mr. yang secretly took came out. "

when ye ting heard this, his heart suddenly chuckled.

he looked at the assistant's strange white face, as if there was a string in his chest, and was pulled to the point of the most nervousness.

he took his cell phone and forced himself to listen calmly to what was going on over there.

at first, his face was calm.

as the other end of the phone talked more and more, ye ting's expression suddenly changed.

the assistant lowered her head, and when she looked up at ye ting's face again, she was startled.

after working with ye ting for three years, she saw ye ting show such a panicked expression for the first time.