chapter 102 angry dead dog

yang jiali almost didn't sleep well all night.

the gossip that broke out of the marketing number disturbed his mentality all night.

he went to bed, obviously closing his eyes, but the microblog was always dangling in his mind.

the text written on weibo, and the two blurry photos released that looked like landlines, lay dead in his head and refused to give him peace.

yang jiali opened his eyes again in anger, grabbed his mobile phone and opened weibo and looked at it again.

in the photo, ye ting stood by the car and opened the car door, the light was too dim to see the expression. a girl with long straight hair is drilled out of the car, and from the exposed half of her body, her figure is good and her temperament is quite elegant, which is in line with the identity of the so-called "famous girl".

weibo at the bottom of a water of netizen comments, but also quite neat, are saying that these two people lang talent female appearance, or surprised that the goddess of yijie finally found the true destiny, occasionally questioning the authenticity of this microblog, has been pressed to the bottom.

yang jiali secretly cut a few trumpets to like the weibo that questioned the authenticity, and put him in the front row.

putting down the mobile phone, yang jiali woke up from sleep and woke up all night.

when i got up the next day, my eyes were indeed red with blood.

he dropped two drops of eye drops, packed up his mentality, and went out to ronghai entertainment to find zhao xianghai to report on his recent work.

zhao xianghai had just finished the meeting, and entered the office from the conference room, looking energetic.

he held a folder in his hand, and as he walked behind the desk, he pointed at yang jiali with a sharp pointer and easily teased: "this report work came so early, unlike your style." "

yang jiali stood up and scratched his head, and laughed twice.

after zhao xianghai sat down, he waved his hand for yang jiali to sit down and spread out the documents given to him by his assistant.

he just wanted to speak, as soon as he looked up, he keenly saw the blood in yang jiali's eyes, and picked up his eyebrows: "there are so many blood in the eyes, didn't sleep well last night?" "

yang jiali was stunned and busied himself with rubbing it twice: "no, i was blown into the sand on the way here." 

assistant wang sent in two cups of coffee, zhao xianghai took one, slender legs overlapped, leather shoes pointed upwards, the tight momentum slightly relaxed and peaceful. he took a sip of his coffee and smirked, "it won't be the terrible news i watched last night." "

"no, i didn't watch, i don't pay attention anymore."

"i haven't said whose news it is." zhao xianghai drew the corners of his mouth.

yang jiali blushed at once.

he scratched his hot ears, a little anxious: "hai ge, you... stop teasing me. "

zhao xianghai did not tense up, haha cheerful laughed twice, and then shook his head: "forget it, let you go." you are here today to report on your work, so let's get to the point and tell me about the recent situation and work plan. "

yang jiali picked up the lecture notes prepared in advance, looked at the dense words, and suddenly couldn't read anything.

for half a day, he slumped his shoulders, his eyes permeated with strands.