chapter 131 ye ting cried

when ye ting heard this question, he winced slightly.

he didn't know why yang jiali suddenly asked him about his high scores at this moment.

before ye ting could answer, the phone was cut off.

ye ting looked at the call record on his mobile phone, twisted his eyebrows, and always felt that something was wrong.

the next night, yang jiali called again at about dinner time.

this time, they talked about college classmates, but at the end of the conversation, yang jiali smiled inexplicably along the topic of the conversation just now and said: "there are so many students in the university, many of whom i don't recognize anymore." ye ting, do you remember how many people there are in the entire international trade department at our level? "

on the third day, yang jiali sighed at the end of the phone: "i want to eat braised pork." in the past, the braised pork in the second canteen was cheap and sufficient. by the way, do you remember how much braised pork costs in the second canteen? "

ye ting frowned, not knowing why yang jiali always asked him such abrupt questions these days.

on the fourth day of the call, at the end, yang jiali was still sighing at himself: "ye ting, i recalled it today and found that you still have no conscience." when i was a freshman, i gave you a birthday present, and you threw it away with such a cold face. you don't know, that's the money i worked so hard to sell umbrellas under the dormitory building. i bought a hundred, do you know how many i only sold in the end? "

ye ting frowned slightly: "i don't know, but is this important?" "

yang jiali smiled, and his voice trembled: "you certainly don't remember, but i wrote it in my diary hidden in the bedroom bookshelf, and i still remember that it was december 5th, i..." 

ye ting was finally impatient, he slowed down his voice as much as possible, and said solemnly: "yang yang, we call every day, i hope you tell me whether you have a good day or not, let me know your recent situation, rather than these inexplicable memories, do you understand." 

yang jiali was silent.

ye ting heard him twitch his nose.

ye fan's impatient voice came from the other end of the phone: "after saying no, i want to take the phone back." "

yang jiali said to him anxiously: "you wait a while, i will say a few more words, the last few words!" "

ye ting heard their conversation, and the strange feeling in his heart became more and more intense.

he tightened his brows, paused, and whispered, "yang yang, do you want to say anything to me?" "

yang jiali hesitated for a long time, and ye ting heard his voice tremble: "ye ting, from the time we knew, until now, you have always been shouldering the responsibility of protecting me, you are afraid that i will be hurt, you can give up a lot of things for me." 

"...... but ye ting, i also want to protect you once, you know. "

ye ting was stunned.

yang jiali said anxiously, "i also want to protect you, so let me protect you once." 

ye ting's palms were sweating, and his eyes became extremely confused: "... yang yang? "

yang jiali's phone seemed to have been taken away by ye fan, but before the phone hung up, ye ting could still hear yang jiali faintly shouting towards the side of the phone with a slight cry: "i also want to protect you, you don't give up, please, let me help you once, ye ting, you know -"