chapter 103 without a trace

yang jiali came out of zhao xianghai's office and did not rush to leave.

he went down to the third floor of the company and went to the personnel department.

after signing the contract with ronghai, all his information needs to be re-registered in ronghai's personnel system.

finding the staff in charge of this matter, yang jiali registered and confirmed the information of himself and li da li er.

at the end of the formalities, the staff tapped on the keyboard and asked him: "is the passport with you?" "

yang jiali blinked, "what do you want a passport for?" 

the staff said: "the company's artists often have overseas trips, so it is necessary to collect and confirm the passport and visa status. "

yang jiali sighed, hurriedly took off his backpack, took out his passport from it and handed it to the staff: "this is mine." i turned back to the other two and told them to send them over. "

after completing the formalities, yang jiali left the company, and his steps were much lighter.

on the day of the opening ceremony of the film festival, he changed into the clothes prepared by the company at home and arrived at the scene by car.

like an old father taking a silly son full of novelty to the temple fair, yang jiali took li da li er through the red carpet of the film festival and went all the way to the vip hall where the media was forbidden, where a small cocktail party was being held.

just after entering the hall, before he could catch his breath, he looked up and saw zhao xianghai standing not far away.

zhao xianghai stood with him on his back, a glass of champagne in his hand, and was talking to the person on the other side in a suppressed voice.

xiao ye was standing next to zhao xianghai, his face stinking.

he quietly held out his hand behind his back, trying to pull zhao xianghai's hand. unfortunately, as soon as he touched his finger, zhao xianghai was still talking and laughing with the people across from him, but his hand was raised vigorously in the dark, and he slapped the back of xiao ye's hand.

xiao ye was not dead hearted, gritted his teeth and tried several times.

zhao xianghai was so iron-hearted that he didn't even want to hold hands with him anymore, and xiao ye came to zhao xianghai once to shoot him.

it wasn't until the back of his hands were slapped red that xiao ye finally died of heart, and his face was extremely ugly, like a living yama king.

glancing at yang jiali standing not far away smiling, xiao ye's face was darker, squinting, and warning yang jiali with a cold and fierce gaze.

yang jiali hurriedly twisted his eyes, and the smile on his face was still not hidden.

however, the curvature of the corner of his mouth had not yet been closed, and he saw the door of the vip hall open again.

miss manners said, "mr. ye, miss xia, go this way from the venue, i'll lead you two over." "

yang jiali's back stiffened, and before he could dodge it, he saw ye ting, a black shirt and bow tie, black shoes and dark polish, and a strong and extraordinary temperament, appearing in the vip hall with the beautiful girl seen in yesterday's photo.

the girl still had ye ting's suit jacket hanging from her arm.

as soon as yang jiali saw the two of them, he forgot to breathe for an instant.