chapter 150 the new man

yang jiali stayed in ye ting's new villa.

the villa is quite well equipped, and more importantly, there is no ye ting's fucking yin and yang weirdness, which is very comfortable.

when ye ting returned here, yang jiali happened to be at home.

yang jiali sat on a rattan chair in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, the soft and warm hair of the sunset shone on the ground to illuminate a square, yang jiali sat in the square, short black hair and curly eyelashes like jumping between the fine golden light. there was a husky lying next to the rattan chair, yang jiali had a sleeping kitten curled up on his leg, and yang jiali was fiddling with a few balls of yarn in his hand, waiting quietly for him to go home.

ye ting pushed open the door of his home and saw this scene, and his heart seemed to be suddenly struck by something.

he vaguely remembered that in his senior year, after he and yang jiali broke up, before he left for the united states, he once went to the east gate of the school and sat under the heather tree where he and yang jiali broke up for an afternoon.

at that time, he thought that in the future he would have many, many things, wealth, status, power.

although there is no yang jiali, who in this world can't do without whom, and what can really be attached to lifelong obsession?

just a yang jiali.

but now, looking at the scene in front of him, ye ting suddenly realized.

for so many years, what he wanted, what he wanted to see, was nothing more than everything in front of him. remember the url

yang jiali lived in the small house of the two of them, sitting in the warm sunset light, touching the sleeping cat, quietly waiting for him to return, and living their chicken and dog jumping days in the flow of spring, summer, autumn and winter.

ye ting was fascinated, held his breath, and made no sound for half a day.

when he came back, he pulled out his mobile phone, couldn't help but turn on the camera, and took a picture.

yang jiali heard the sound of the door and turned his head.

seeing that ye ting had the camera facing him, yang jiali did not ask why, and grinned generously, revealing a row of brilliant white teeth, and his fingers were against the temples, compared to a dirty ya.

ye ting put down his mobile phone and secretly collected the photos before entering the house.

he walked over to yang jiali's recliner and lowered his head to kiss yang jiali's cheek.

yang jiali was like a cat who had slept enough, his voice was lazy, and asked, "why did you come back so early today?"

ye ting said: "the work ended early and went home."

yang jiali wantonly reached out and rubbed ye ting's head, the movement was no different from touching the husky's head, no big or small: "... well, my little thunder is getting more and more obedient.

ye ting smiled at the corner of his lips, did not speak, and went into the bedroom to change clothes.

after changing their clothes, ye ting and yang jiali simply ate dinner.

after dinner, yang jiali just wanted to ask ye ting what arrangements were made for the evening, ye ting had already gotten up, took the coat from the hanger next to him, and said with a little apologetic look: "baby, i will go to a social party now, you stay at home first, i will come back later."

yang jiali opened his mouth and finally just nodded. <

ye ting left this small villa, drove around a corner, and returned to the original big villa.

as soon as he got out of the car and walked into the villa, his mother laughed and said, "i'm back." you sent a message saying you were coming back for dinner tonight, and i asked my aunt to prepare a few things you love to eat, which were prepared early.

ye ting nodded faintly.

when he followed peng lingyi from the living room to the dining room, he unexpectedly saw xiao xia at the table.

xiao xia shrugged at ye ting, smiling inexplicably.

peng lingyi's eyes turned on ye ting and xiao xia, and he smiled softly: "the last time the old man's family banquet was not well received. i saw that today was just right, so i called xiao xia over, which was to make up for the last time, ye ting, sit down.

ye ting took a deep look at peng lingyi and sat down next to xiao xia.

the aunt brought the prepared hot dishes up and set a table.

during the meal, peng lingyi consciously or unconsciously mentioned that ye ting seemed to have broken up with yang jiali.

ye ting looked up at her, not sure but not denied.

the aunt brought a plate of coke chicken wings, and peng lingyi said, "i remember that xiao xia especially likes to eat this, isn't it?"

xiao xia nodded, "auntie has a really good memory."

peng lingyi smiled, winked at ye ting, and said, "ye ting, don't patronize yourself, xiao xia is younger than you, today he still comes as a guest, you should take care of him more." yye ting's

hand holding the chopsticks paused.

peng lingyi's breathing quietly tightened.

just when peng lingyi's palms were sweating and he didn't know what reaction ye ting would make, ye ting suddenly smiled, grabbed a piece of coke chicken wings from the plate, and put it in xiao xia's bowl.

when peng lingyi saw his action, his smile suddenly unfolded.

until the end of the dinner, peng lingyi was smiling and relieved.

after dinner, xiao xia resigned and went home, peng lingyi had not yet spoken, ye ting took the initiative to say that he wanted to drive him.

peng lingyi's eyes narrowed into a crescent moon, and he watched with joy as ye ting walked out of the villa with xiao xia.

the aunt was cleaning up the dining table, and yu guang caught a glimpse of ye ting and xiao xia together, and smiled: "mr. ye and this mr. xia, it looks like they are quite close." this mr. xia, i look at people well, polite and polite.

peng lingyi smiled lightly: "this is nature." xiao xia was born well, had abilities, and had a very likable personality. immersed in a rich living environment, and received elite education, whether it is knowledge, connotation or cultivation, compared to some difficult to see the third-rate singers, i don't know how many times stronger. the

aunt seemed to understand and nodded, and then questioned: "but mr. ye was not with that mr. yang before..."

peng lingyi ticked the corner of his lips: "young people are always immature enough to treat feelings. sometimes, because the same plaything is interesting, you lose your mind. but who would really live a lifetime with a useless plaything? yang jiali was not qualified to live here, he was gone, even if he had self-knowledge, it was good for him to ye ting. the

aunt muttered: "actually, i think mr. yang has a good personality, he..."

before he could finish speaking, peng lingyi glanced at her coolly.

the aunt stopped her mouth and did not dare to say anything further.

peng lingyi watched ye ting carrying xiao xia, and the headlights gradually faded away, and he was in a good mood for a while.

she stood up, walked to the living room, looked at the couch, pointed to a few round sheep pillows on the couch, and said, "how come these things are still here?" the

aunt patted her head: "i forgot, this is cleaned up."

peng lingyi snorted: "all cleaned up, these, and those sheep dolls on the ground, all moved to the storage room," peng lingyi did not know what he thought, raised a smile, and said, "... you don't have to take it out again. "