chapter 24 what are you eating?

after drawing blood, ye ting took yang jiali to the car and went home.

the atmosphere in the car was silent all the way, pressing people's chests and stuffy.

yang jiali had been staring at the small needle in his arm, and there was no radiance in his eyes, looking sick.

ye ting sat next to him, and yu guang observed yang jiali's movements.

when yang jiali finally lowered his arm and twisted his head out of the car window, ye ting said, "the physical examination report will come out soon." "

yang jiali looked at the receding sidewalk tree outside the window and did not react.

ye ting grabbed his wrist: "before that, is there anything you have to explain to me first, to tell the truth?" 

yang jiali's throat knot rolled slightly and said, "no." 

ye ting narrowed his eyes, and his tone was threatening: "really didn't you hide anything from me?" 

yang jiali ripped open ye ting's hand and lay on the windowsill, remaining silent.

ye ting took a deep breath and forcibly suppressed the burning anxiety in his heart.

ever since he defeated his brother and successfully took power in the ye family to take the position of the leader of the group, he has always treated and handled everything with a calm and strong appearance, and over the years, no matter what situation he encountered, he had never had a moment as depressing and unbearable as he is now.

he thought that if he didn't stop working on yang jiali now, he would definitely use more means to force him to open his mouth.

the medical report was sent at noon on the third day.

the report was not sent to yang jiali, but directly to ye ting's company and sent to ye ting's hand.

the next second after receiving the report, ye ting pushed aside the file he was working on.

with a slight shaking of his hands, he tore open the tape strip of paper and took out a neat stack of report sheets from it.

just then, a phone call came from the hospital.

ye ting picked up the hospital phone while eagerly scanning the text on the report.

the doctor who called me was the doctor in charge of explaining the contents of the report: "hello mr. ye, regarding mr. yang's physical condition, there are several places that need to be explained to you. "

ye ting's tone suddenly sank: "say." "

"you have taken care of it, you need to pay special attention to major physical diseases," the doctor is a little old, always talking slowly and leisurely, listening to ye ting frowned, "we have done a comprehensive physical examination of mr. yang, from the results..."

ye ting suddenly squeezed the phone.

the old doctor coughed twice, cleared his throat, and said, "there is no major physiological disease, please rest assured." "

hearing this, ye ting's heart relaxed, and the whole person instantly sweated.

the doctor then nagged: "although there is no clinical definition of major diseases, there are still a few points that need to be paid more attention to. first of all, mr. yang's stomach situation, from the results of the examination and inquiry, mr. yang has a certain damage to the gastric mucosa due to long-term drinking, and secondly..."

ye ting listened to the old doctor's careful and slow words and nodded slightly.

after drawing some of the key points mentioned by the old doctor on the report, ye ting once again confirmed and asked: "so, at present, he just has some small problems that need to be repaired, no... incurable..."