chapter 105 confused

yang jiali stood in the doorway and confronted ye ting.

in the middle of the night, ye ting seemed to have finally lost the battle, and turned around and sat back down without a sound.

yang jiali walked into the drunken room, dragged him from the ground with a calm face, and dragged his hand downstairs.

he pulled ye ting to the bedroom and asked ye ting to sit down on the edge of the bed.

ye ting's tie and shirt were stained with a lot of wine, and yang jiali reached out to help him untie his tie and undress.

ye ting had been staring at yang jiali's side face with a wolf-like fierce gaze.

when yang jiali took off ye ting's clothes, threw them in the dirty clothes basket, and got up to go to the bathroom to get a towel, ye ting said to his back: "thirty days have ended, you should not appear in front of me, let alone come to my house, you have violated the agreement." 

yang jiali paused and did not speak.

he took a towel from the bathroom, soaked it in warm water, twisted it half dry, walked back to ye ting's side, and said in a cold voice, "close your eyes." "

ye ting obediently closed his eyes.

yang jiali held up a towel and wiped ye ting's cheek.

ye ting closed his eyes and said, "yang jiali, i am very annoyed with you. "

yang jiali pulled the corners of his mouth and said calmly, "well, i know." "

after saying that, he continued to gently wipe ye ting's face with a towel.

ye ting opened his eyes, and with a strong drunken gaze touched yang jiali's serious eyes, and the fierce qi in his body seemed to have suddenly dissipated for the most part, like a beast that had been smoothed out.

he trembled in his voice and said, "baby, i miss you so much." "

yang jiali stopped, threw the towel back to the bathroom, and pointed to ye ting's belt: "i took off my pants myself." "

ye ting must have been drunk and confused, like a robot, yang jiali said whatever he wanted, reached out and picked up the belt buckle, took off his pants, and was forcibly squeezed into the quilt by yang jiali.

ye ting still stared at yang jiali and whispered, "baby, do you know that i miss you very much?" "

yang jiali sat on the edge of the bed and snorted: "think of me? seeing me in the tavern was like a stranger walking away, with a beautiful female companion... maybe, fiancée? "

ye ting quietly touched yang jiali's hand, and his fingers rubbed nostalgically on the back of yang jiali's hand.

he rolled his throat knots a little, smiled bitterly, and said, "do you think i still dare to look at you?" "

"look at you for a second, talk to you more, i may not be able to resist getting sick and snatch you back."

yang jiali's eyes froze, and finally he couldn't help asking, "what about xia yijie?" "

"not a fiancée," ye ting blinked, "she is xiao xia's sister, and i, her and xiao xia, are cooperative." "

"what's the cooperation?"

"xiao xia's father is dying, he and his sister want to take power, but some people obstruct and don't want them to go up." i have just returned to china, and i don't have enough background here, and i need to build a network of contacts. just when we got together, i paid for guanghui to lend them as a hole card to convince the xia family, they gave me a share dividend, and when they went up, they could lend the xia family to me as a springboard. it's that simple. "