EXTRA dream awake 08

when li er saw li da's appearance, he knew that there was a ghost.

his eldest brother can work out, he can punch, he can do anything, but he can't lie.

li er smiled and nodded, and said clearly, "sure enough, it is for wang yang."

li da was annoyed and angry by li er, and raised his voice and shouted: "who let you guess blindly, there is no matter!"

li er sat idly next to li da, half lying like a noble concubine, and asked leisurely, "okay, we both came out of a womb, i still can't see what you think." brother, say, what did he do to you, making you so soulless, almost killing your own brother. li da

looked at li er angrily, and it took him half a day before he was discouraged.

he wrapped his fingers around him and said, "i don't think it's possible for me and him anymore."

"how is it impossible," li erteng sat up straight, his eyes shining, "you confessed to him?" or does he have a heart to belong to? or..."

li da waved his hand: "none of them." "it's

myself that i think is unlikely to be with him anymore."

li er became more and more strange: "how can it be impossible?" c

li da looked at the dark sky outside the window, a muscular rough man, like daiyu funeral flowers, sighed melancholy and grumbled: "he adopted a child and wanted to raise that child for a lifetime, so he didn't plan to return to the team, he just wanted to live an ordinary life." he already had his plans for the future, and between me and him, there was nothing more to intersect, it was impossible. <

li er crossed erlang's legs, and his eyes grunted and turned halfway.

after he understood, he rushed to li da and said seriously, "brother, are you practicing your muscles to the point where you have squeezed all the brain cells so much that you look so stupid?"

li da was annoyed: "who do you say is stupid!"

li er sat back, hating that iron is not steel: "just for this matter, you are sighing here for most of the day?"

li da said, "then do you have another way?"

li er took a deep breath and told himself that he was not angry, not angry, and went along for half a day before he slowly said, "you feel hopeless, because wang yang has raised a child and has a small life, so you feel that the distance between him and him is getting bigger and bigger, and you are more and more unable to integrate into it." but have you ever thought that this kid is not necessarily a hindrance for you and him, but also an opportunity for both of you?

li da looked up, obviously not understanding.

li er held his forehead and spread it out in a big vernacular and said, "please use your brain to think about it." if you can get the approval of this child, let him like you, and often want to find you, why don't you worry about seeing wang yang? why worry about not having a chance to get close to him?

li da was stunned, and slapped li er's thigh, as if he had just woken up from a dream: "yes."

li er was shocked by li da's slap, and with a dry smile, he pushed li da's hand back: "excitement is excitement, pat your own leg." <

li da was like an empowerment, and the gloom just now was swept away.

he stood up, as if there was no place for emotions, and walked back and forth in the house for most of the day, opening his eyes and saying excitedly: "as long as i let that child like me first, i can often see wang yang, maybe i can still integrate into them, and when the time comes, wang yang and i may be..."

li er nodded vigorously.

li da grinned widely, ran around in a hurry, and suddenly pulled his coat from the sofa.

li er asked busily, "big night, what are you going to do?"

li da put on his coat, went to the entrance to change his shoes, and said, "i quickly went to the nearby toy city to have a look." see what little kid likes, and i'll send it to him when the time comes. this must be done as soon as possible. after

changing his shoes, li da walked to the door, as if he suddenly thought of something, and his footsteps stopped.

he took a few steps backwards, turned his head, looked at li er, who was still sitting on the sofa nibbling on the apple, and his tone was deep: "how can you understand the method of chasing men so much, have you experienced it?"

li er was stunned for half a day, and his face turned red: "do you suspect my orientation again?"

li coughed loudly: "i'm just a little confused."

li er was annoyed at this time, lost his apple, and his eyes were full of indignation: "how many times have i said that i am straight, and you are still so annoying." why don't you think about yourself, you..."

before he finished speaking, a thought flashed in his mind, and li erxia understood.

li er nodded and said clearly, "i understand now." you keep asking me about my orientation, because you know in your heart that you are actually not so straight, so you have to repeatedly confirm that i am a straight man, as long as i am a straight man, i can still get married and have children, and my parents will have an explanation, is it not.

li da blushed and said, "you play too much."

li er gritted his teeth: "i still care about you when you care about me, i thought you were an honest person, brother, it turns out that you have played so many small calculations, you are really -"

before li er finished speaking, li da slipped out of the door, slammed the door and left.

li er stared at the door, and it took half a day to let out a breath, scolded a mouthful, and turned his head back to the bedroom.