chapter 52 moved my mind

blue sky asked expectantly, "if you want to hire a caregiver again, you see, i will become." 

ye ting said coldly, "no." 

blue sky's shoulders collapsed at once, and his expression was disappointed: "why? "

yang jiali was forced to sit next to ye ting, his palm touching the warm and soft ah fu's body, but his eyelids were secretly raised, his eyes turned around on the blue sky, and his eyes quietly deepened, thoughtful.

blue sky was not convinced, and expressed to ye ting several times that he wanted to apply for a job as a caretaker.

ye ting did not hesitate to refuse him, leaving no room at all.

yang jiali looked at this scene and suddenly opened his mouth: "ye ting." "

ye ting heard yang jiali's voice, and he was stunned, and his heartbeat actually missed two beats.

in these days when yang jiali was arrested, all he could see was yang jiali's silent appearance and gloomy expression, if he did not take the initiative to open his mouth, yang jiali estimated that he would not take the initiative to say a word to him.

ye ting's throat immediately became astringent, and his voice slowed down: "what's wrong, it's cold?" 

he reached out and fastened the button of the placket for yang jiali.

yang jiali shook his head, looked at the blue sky, and said, "let him be my caretaker." "

ye ting's fingers slapped between yang jiali's neck, half-dazed, touched yang jiali's face, and sighed: "i will find you a professional, i can take better care of you, you are obedient." "

yang jiali raised his head, and his voice was a little determined: "i want him to be a caretaker." "

ye ting was silent, and his eyebrows frowned slightly.

he stood up, looked at the smiling and squinting blue sky on the side, suddenly pulled out his hand to grasp the blue sky's arm, and before the blue sky could react, he pulled the person out of the room with no expression, making a gesture to close the door.

blue sky hurriedly grabbed the door frame: "mr. ye! "

ye ting's hand was on the doorknob, and his eyes were cold and indifferent: "what else do you want to say?" "

"yang... brother yang agreed to me when he took care of me," blue sky whispered, "why are you still stubborn?" "

ye ting snorted lightly, took a deep breath, and said, "first, you are a man, and i don't look good." second, you are not professional, i can not rest assured to hand him over to you; third, you are of unknown origin, and i can't let you go near him at will. "

blue sky seized the last chance to defend himself: "but i fell in love with yang goth, it was only one afternoon, i was quite close to him, we..."

ye ting's eyes suddenly turned cold.

he tickled the corners of his lips, and senran smiled, "that's even worse." "

after saying that, i slammed the door shut.

yang jiali sat in the room, heard the sound of ye ting closing the door, his eyes darkened, and there was more self-deprecation and bitterness in his voice: "i can't make my own decisions about my affairs." "

ye ting half-knelt down in front of him, grabbed his chin, and said seriously, "i'm for your own good." "

"you are sick now and need to be quietly recuperated. i will provide you with the best treatment conditions, including a most professional and attentive nurse, he can't. i'll find you a better, obedient one. "