EXTRA dream awake when 12

wang yang went through a week of torment.

when li da was there, he always looked like he was doing nothing, and as soon as li da left, he began to stare at the wall in a daze.

in the midst of the panic, it was finally saturday.

on saturday evening, li da used to take wang xun out for a night run, and when he came back from a run, the three of them had a meal.

after li da resigned and left, wang yang did not let wang xun play with himself as usual, but urged him to wash his face and brush his teeth and lie down on the bed, helping him gently tuck the quilt.

wang xun was still not sleepy, frowning a little: "very early, do not sleep."

wang yang patted his head and gently coaxed: "you obey, go to bed early today, daddy has something to go out." wang xun's

clean eyes looked at wang yang for a long time, and finally he nodded his head unhappily and closed his eyes.

after wang yang waited for him to settle down, he walked out of wang xun's room lightly.

he went into his bedroom, dragged a backpack out of the corner, opened it, and inside was a pile of cash.

carefully nodding the amount, wang yang bit his lower lip, stood up and put on his coat, carried the bag on his back, put on the duck tongue hat, and went out the door quietly. remember the url

he took a taxi first, got out of the car, and then turned around, and finally found the abandoned building that the person on the phone said.

wang yang looked at the dark corridor, took a deep breath, and walked in with a fierce heart.

his heart was pounding in his chest, and his whole body was tense like a frightened bird, and the slightest movement would panic.

go up to the second floor and walk to the hall inside the second floor.

the hall was not completed, and by the moonlight, you could see that there were some steel bars and iron plates scattered inside, which were very chaotic. in the depths of the hall, there was darkness, but in the darkness there were two orange-red lights, as if two people were sitting inside smoking cigarettes.

hearing the movement, the two points of fire moved, and a low male voice came out: "late."

wang yang grabbed the corner of his coat, and his voice was hoarse: "it's too remote, on the road... delayed. the

male voice said impatiently, "the money is enough."

wang yang swallowed nervously, looked at the two dark figures in the depths of the hall, and his voice was weak: "... one hundred thousand, i really can't get it out, all my savings add up, only fifty thousand. the

people inside scolded and.

wang yang tightened the belt, and the throat knot moved up and down.

the two dark figures stood up and walked slowly to wang yang.

both men were wearing black masks, one tall and one short, one strong and one thin, and one of them had a knife-cut scar on his eyebrow.

the scarred man grabbed wang yang's collar, his eyes were fierce, and he deliberately lowered his voice to threaten: i let you take 100,000, you take 50,000, play with me, look for death is not.

wang yang shook his head and panicked, "i still owe you, and i really only have this little money on my body."

"fart," the tall man scolded, "who the fuck didn't know you used to be a big star, fifty thousand on a big star?" eeven if you don't have any money, your friends, a hundred thousand, not a single hair counts. scar

man coldly looked at him and threatened, i tell you, if you can't come up with the money, the next second, i will upload those videos to the internet, so that all netizens can see you lying on your stomach as a, screaming in bed. not to mention, it's really exciting, playing big, better than the film, i'm a man who is called hard by you.

wang yang pleaded, "don't force me, i really can't come up with more than fifty thousand for you." i still have to live, i still have to live, i have not offended you, i beg you not-"

before he could finish speaking, the tall man was already impatient, and he slapped wang yang in the face with his hand.

wang yang was stunned, and before he could return to god, scarface also kicked him under him.

wang yang was kicked to the ground, and the knife scar man immediately stepped forward and pinched wang yang's neck: "don't take the money." wang yang's

face turned red, "really... nothing..."

the scarred man grabbed wang yang's hair, was on the verge of anger, and asked fiercely: "ask you again, 100,000, can you take the money." don't take the money, not only will the video be sent out, but tonight i will shoot you a few more ready-made videos.

wang yang moved back with difficulty, and his hand quietly reached into his backpack.

my fingers had just touched the electric shock device inside, and before i could take it out, i heard a sudden bang outside the hall.

the scarred man shook violently.

just as he looked up, a brick flew over ferociously.

the scar man subconsciously dodged to the side, but his ears were still scratched, and blood immediately appeared.

wang yang took advantage of the situation to pick up the electric shock device, and the rolling belt crawled to the ground and shrank back.

the scar man covered his ears and screamed in pain, just stood up straight, a figure that was stronger than both of them, rushed over with a fierce momentum, and forcefully choked the scar man's neck.

the scarred man looked up and saw a tough face.

his eyeballs were pinched and he squeezed out with difficulty: "you..."

li's voice was as deep as a drum, and he sneered and said, who the were you trying to threaten? "