chapter 1 today, i was forced to open for business

"yang jiali, drink, give me a drink!"

"you must not be killed today—"

yang jiali listened to the shouting in his ears and stood up trembling.

his eyes were bloodshot and drunk, and a trace of strength of calm and sobriety was crumbling like the last dead leaf hanging from a dry branch.

suppressing the vomiting sensation in his stomach, he smiled at the man who handed the wine glass next to him and said, "guan ye, i really can't do it." "

the man sneered, "the old masters have said that they can't do it, and how you accompany this wine is too wasteful." "

yang jiali laughed twice, and said in his heart, he was just coaxed by his own agent to accompany the little star of the wine, and the people sitting in this box were all grandfathers, rich and arrogant, and all the caught him alone.

with this irrigation method, the dead can be infused.

if it weren't for the resources for his own combination team, he had to bear it, and instead of usual, someone dared to irrespectively, according to his violent temper, no matter who he was, he had to punch him back into his mother's womb and let him experience what is called love offering.

yang jiali supported the table, and his voice was hoarse: "guan ye, i really can't drink anymore, you will spare me." "

the man smirked, his eyes showing dissatisfaction and threats: "yang jiali, you are not as good as a dog, let you drink is to give you face, understand." 

he raised his glass, and his voice grew colder: "either drink it, or get out of the egg and choose it yourself." "

yang jiali slammed his fist, and his fingernails dug into the palm flesh.

in the middle of the night, he gritted his teeth and snatched the wine glass from the man's hand.

fifty-five degrees of liquor, a mouthful of dry.

laughter erupted in an instant on the wine table.

in the midst of laughter, yang jiali's feet softened, and the person almost smashed on the ground.

venus was bubbling in front of my eyes, the feeling of vomiting kept rising, and my stomach was burning like a fire.

yang jiali doubted that he might be played to death today.

after three rounds of drinking, the group of grandfathers were not yet full of fun.

one of them made up his mind again, arrogantly pointed at yang jiali, and shouted like a cat and a dog: "yang jiali, don't you know how to sing, stunned about what to do, sing a few songs to help, go." "

yang jiali covered his stomach: "brother liu, you have heard my throat drink like this, it is even more ugly than dry la huqin, you are not afraid of dirty ears." "

"if you want to go, you can go," the brother liu threw over a few bills, impatiently, "don't give a face without a face." "

yang jiali stared at the bills soaked in wine and took a deep breath.

he smiled and said, "okay, then i'll sing you "tears of the dancer." "

it's exactly what he's in now.

"i don't listen to this."

"then what do you say you want to hear?"

that brother liu kicked open the chair, walked to the front of the song point in the box, ticked the corner of his mouth, and pointed to the screen: "you sing this song." "