chapter 114 i am pure

yang jiali felt that ye ting had enough strength to hook him.

ever since such a bet was made last night, ye ting had been out of the question.

yang jiali just got up in the morning, planning to cross the living room to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, and saw that ye ting actually moved the boxing pile and push-up cushions to the living room, and was no longer in the villa's gym.

black sweatpants, the upper body is naked.

when ye ting punched, he was as fast as a wolf, fierce as a tiger, the muscular muscles of his upper body were covered with a layer of sweat, strong chest and abdomen, shiny with hot sweat, full of pure male hormone breath, restless and warm.

yang jiali stood aside and watched the muscle show calmly and with great interest.

ye ting finished punching and smirked, "baby, awake?" 

yang jiali pulled the corners of his mouth and laughed: "in the morning, practicing so fiercely, the energy is good." 

ye ting muttered faintly, "yes." 

he walked over to yang jiali's side, his hard and hot arms wrapped around yang jiali's waist, and his hot breath directly wrapped around yang jiali. he leaned between yang jiali's necks and said in a dumb voice, "i'll go take a shower first, and when i make breakfast later, help me fry more eggs and supplement my protein." 

yang jiali snorted softly and did not speak. 

ye ting lowered his head again, sniffed deeply between yang jiali's neck, and sighed, "did you just take a bath, you are so fragrant." 

the corners of yang jiali's mouth twitched, and he smiled sarcastically: "did you just see the temptation to go home, you are so upset." 

when ye ting finished bathing and the two of them ate breakfast, ye ting changed into a suit and buckled the belt, his eyes were deep, but his mouth pretended to shout: "baby, this belt problem, can't buckle, you help me button to see?" "

yang jiali glanced at him coolly.

he silently pulled up the zipper of his backpack, walked over to ye ting, looked up at ye ting's handsome eyebrows, and reached ye ting's waist with both hands, grabbed ye ting's belt, and buckled it inside.

snap up smoothly with a click.

yang jiali swept his feet and laughed in ye ting's ear: "these old-fashioned techniques can't touch people." "

ye ting smelled the good smell on his body and breathed heavier: "then what to do, baby, you teach me." "

yang jiali smiled, and after one hand buttoned the belt, he stretched down a little, and then squeezed it tightly.

it wasn't until the moment ye ting's breath choked on the muffled hum that he smirked as if he were proud, and opened his mouth to bite at ye ting's neck without hesitation: "... how to hook people? i'm really sorry, i don't know, i really don't understand this, i won't do it at all, i came out of the countryside, but it's pure. "

after saying that, he dropped ye ting, who was out of breathing disorder, and ran out the door with a smile and squint.

ye ting was tossed by him like this, and his mind that had just calmed down began to flutter again.

he looked in the direction in which yang jiali was leaving, and wu zi smiled, his eyes full of helplessness and pleasure.

he actually didn't care much about winning or losing this bet, nor did he dwell on the fact that he and yang jiali could only stay in the roommate relationship at present.