chapter 34

ye ting's heart ached.

he looked at the tears flowing from yang jiali's face, and his numb and struggling eyes, he just wanted to quickly take yang jiali into his arms and take him home.

yang jiali looked at the falling snow, and his voice gradually took on a whimper.

he looked up at ye ting, his eyes illuminated by a glimmer: "later, i arrived at the university." "

"i was lucky enough to meet you in college," yang said softly, "and that was the happiest four years of my life." "

"except for my mother and grandmother, no one has ever been so kind to me, never."

"i love honey, and you hid a cabinet of honey." i love milk simi dew and you bring it to me every day. i will always remember how at ease i was sitting in the back seat of your bike on a snowy day, leaning against your back. those four years, every minute and second i can't forget. "

"but when i saw you give xiaoxia milk similu, but forgot that i also liked this, when i saw that you remembered xiaoxia's graduation ceremony, but forgot that it was also my birthday, i knew that those four years of happiness were stolen by me, it was long over, and what you liked was no longer me." 」

ye ting's chest shrank violently, and his heart cramped.

he half-knelt down and grabbed yang jiali's arm in a panic: "no, baby, no..."

yang jiali's eyes dimmed little by little: "after breaking up with you, i went to work."

"mom's illness is very serious, and she can't drag it out any longer, and the doctor said that she has gone back to heaven and has no surgery."

"i don't believe in evil, i want to save her." i work four jobs a day, sleep five hours a day, i'm willing to do anything, i want to make a lot of money, get her the best doctor, with the best equipment. "

yang jiali's eyelids trembled, and his tears filled his eyes.

he whimpered and said, "my mother is unconscious, i secretly told her, don't you go, i only have you with me in this world, you can't open your eyes, it's okay to stay a few more years." i couldn't do my best, i really tried my best, but i could only watch my mother's situation deteriorate day by day, and in the end, i watched her heartbeat turn into a straight line. "

"after she left, i didn't cry, my heart seemed numb, and i couldn't feel anything."

"then one day, i met a child downstairs, and his mother was scolding him for still playing and not coming home for dinner. i went upstairs and opened the door of the rental house, and it was empty, pitch black, with no sound, no light, as if cut off from the world. "

"at that time, i really reacted, and there was really no one around me."

"no one will ever worry about whether i am full or not, whether i am hungry or frozen, whether i am suffering hardships, whether i am wronged outside, whether i am bullied, and no one will ever again be willing to wrap me a dumpling at the new year and secretly stuff a small red envelope into my pocket."

"i don't have a mom anymore."

"no one hurts me anymore."

yang jiali raised his head, his tears dried up, and his eyes were empty.

he looked at ye ting and said softly, "ye ting, no one will hurt me anymore." "

ye ting was confused.

he panicked and took yang jiali in his arms and said eagerly, "no, no." snow is very cold, i take you home okay, what do you want to eat, dumplings? or similu? or..."

he lifted yang jiali up and held him tightly in his arms.

he was still waiting for yang jiali to answer him, only to hear the assistant behind him say with some panic: "ye zong, his eyes are closed." he...... he didn't seem to be reacting. "

ye ting was stunned for a second and turned his head slightly.

his face rubbed yang jiali's cheeks, which were frozen cold by the cold wind and ice.

ye ting whispered in disbelief, "baby, don't scare me." "

yang jiali did not move, his eyes were tightly closed.

ye ting's palm trembled violently and touched yang jiali's back, trying to force his composure, but he couldn't calm down: "baby, be good, talk to me, don't scare me, i'll take you home, it's all right." "

the assistant was panicked: "ye zong, he is in shock." "

ye ting hugged yang jiali and breathed quickly: "ambulance, call an ambulance..."

the assistant hurriedly pulled out his mobile phone.

ye ting held yang jiali tightly in his arms and stood in the dark snowy night.

there seemed to be no sound around at all, the night was so long that it never seemed to disappear, and the snow was cold to people's hearts and bones.

ye ting wanted to take yang jiali out of the cemetery.

as soon as he took a step, he felt the string on his chest break in an instant, with a thud.

subsequently, a sharp pain flowed throughout the body.

in an instant, the pain was so great that he almost fell to his knees.