Part One Hundred and Fifty Three

Astons P.O.V.

Besides our wedding day today was the best day of my life. I got to see Luce's show first hand and see how happy it made her, I spent the entire afternoon exploring New York City with my pregnant wife and then to top it all off we went to see the legend that is Justin Timberlake in concert at Madison Square Garden. Do I have the best wife or what?

Luce didn't seem to be enjoying herself that much at the concert and once we got back to the hotel room she was reluctant to do anything. I woke up the next morning at around 10am but Luce was still fast asleep. I left her for a little while as I ordered room service and looked to see what was on TV but nothing good came up. It got to around 11am and I decided I had to wake her up or she wouldn't be able to sleep later on.

"Luce, babe wake up." I said quietly, kneeling at the side of the bed.

"Hmm? What time is it?" Luce yawned as she opened her eyes.

"Gone eleven. I'm sorry for waking you, I know you've not been sleeping well but you won't be able to sleep tonight."

"No it's fine, did you have fun last night? I forgot to ask you." She asked as she sat up, running her hands through her hair.

"Babe I had the best time, thank you so much for doing that," I smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed. "What about you? Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, I was just tired."

"That's what I was worried about," I sighed, scruffing my hair up. "Luce you've been tired a lot lately."

"Ast it's fine, it happens in the first few months, nothing's wrong."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, babe I'm fine," Luce giggled, throwing the sheet back and kissing my cheek before getting out of bed. "What do you want to do today?"

"I dunno, don't you have anywhere to be?"

"Not today, Mark set a few days aside for some free time. So, what do you want to do?"

"We could go out for some lunch, and then go buy some stuff for the babies." I suggested as Luce washed her face in he bathroom.

"Sure, that sounds like fun."

As I sat on the edge of the bed I just watched Luce as she did her morning routine before she picked up her brush and started to comb her hair but at the same time my eyes couldn't be drawn away from her bump. She walked back into the main room still brushing her hair and noticed me looking at her.

"What? What are you looking at?" Luce frowned, setting her brush down on the bedside table.

"You. You're so beautiful."

"W-You mean that?" She stuttered as I took her hands in mine whilst she stood in front of me.

"Yeah, I still can't believe you're my wife."

"Okay, I'm pregnant, don't do this to me." She giggled as I could see her eyes tearing up.

"Sorry babe, come here." I chuckled, pulling on her arm so that she was sat on my lap.

"You can't say stuff like that." Luce cried softly into my shoulder.

"I hate these bloody hormones." I sighed before kissing her forehead.

And I've got five more months of them and I'm sure they'll get worse. Super.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

I know these parts aren't the best but I've got the future parts written I'm just struggling to get to them so just bare with me!

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x