Part Two

"Whose smart idea was it to book a flight this early?" I yawned as we were sat in the boarding lounge waiting for our plane to be called, the tiredness taking over the excitement.

"Blame Scar, she wants to have 'the whole day' there." Nicole laughed, trying to disguise her yawn.

"Next time we're booking the tickets," I said as I stood up and stretched out, these chairs aren't comfortable at all.

"I'm off for a walk about, I'm not falling asleep till I'm on that plane." I laughed as the girls laughed along with me, they knew I was no good with flying.

"We're scheduled to board in an hour Luce, make sure you're back in 45 minutes incase they call us early." Aimee told me as she sat up, I might be the organised one but Aimee was definitely the 'mum' of the group.

"Will do, I've got my phone if you need me." I said, picking up my bag as I watched the girls nod, yawning all the while.

I giggled to myself as I turned around and made my way through duty free, this was definitely enough to keep me awake - what girl doesn't like shopping? After nipping into WHSmiths for a couple of magazines, I popped over to the huge fragrance stall opposite. It clicked in my mind that the perfume I brought with me was almost empty, I needed a new one pronto! I was surprised to see a guy stood in the women's section, on his own, but hey, each to their own. I stood a couple of stands away from him as he was dressed all in black with his hood up, looked like trouble if you ask me.

I couldn't find any nice ones at all! I normally like Rihanna's Nude but they didn't have it, I was gutted! I tried her other one, the red one, that was vile! And I sprayed it on my wrists, great. After looking for a few minutes I finally decided on Beyoncé's Heat, gorgeous! It's not my usual flowerbomb but I couldn't find it in here. Just as I was about to walk over to the tills I was stopped by a tap on my shoulder followed by a soft voice saying,

"Excuse me?"

I spun around and saw the man dressed all in black with his hood up. Now that I could actually see his face he didn't look like trouble so much.

"Yeah?" I frowned, wondering why he was speaking to me.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked sincerely.

"You kinda already are, but go ahead." I giggled as he let out a soft smile.

"Great, erm, you look like a girl who knows a lot about perfumes and stuff,"

"What makes you think that?" I cut across.

"First is that you're a girl and second, you've been trying out perfumes for the last ten minutes." He chuckled lightly.

"That long? Really?" I asked as he nodded, not even wondering why this guy had clearly been watching me for the amount of time I'd been looking around. "Oh god, go on then, what's your question?"

"I need a decent perfume, I was after flowerbomb but there's none here and that was my only thing to go on." The guy laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"This is probably none of my business but if you're going on holiday then why aren't you buying gifts over there?" I asked, confused at his situation.

"It's a lads holiday, don't think I'll have time to get presents."

"Ohh, I er, I guess it depends on who you're buying for really. I mean, if you were buying for your girlfriend you'd probably go for something more-"

"I don't have a girlfriend babe, it's for my mum, she'd kill me if I came back off holiday without something for her."

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled as my cheeks blushed bright red.

"It's an honest mistake don't worry about it." He laughed, touching my arm gently before removing it quickly.

"Ok, erm, if it's for your mum I guess you'd probably go for something simple but classy, something that's going to last, not a celebrity name though, mums don't normally like those," I laughed, skimming through the boxes and finding a nice bottle of Ghost.

"Here, how about this?" I asked him, squirting a bit on the tester paper and handing it over to him.

"Hey that's nice, smells like something mum'd wear. I walked straight past that, glad I asked you." He smiled as I handed the bottle over to him.

"Glad I could help." I smiled before turning to walk away to pay for my perfume.

"Wait!" The guy said, taking a hold of my arm to stop me from going anywhere.