Part One Hundred and Twenty Nine

"So is anyone going to tell us why we've been dragged out tonight?" Scarlett giggled, placing her glass of red wine back down onto the table.

We eventually got to Wagamama's late after rushing to get changed. Aimee and JJ were sat in the middle, then Scarlett, Tom, Nicole, Aston, me and Aaron, basically sat boy-girl. Aston had one arm slung over the back of my chair while his other hand was holding mine, resting on his leg.

"Well, me and Jay kind of have some news." Aimee grinned as they both smiled at each other.

"Well, what is it?" Aaron laughed, taking a mouthful of his beer.

"We, I mean, Aimee's pregnant!" JJ grinned as my head shot up from staring at mine and Astons hands, this isn't exactly the news we need to hear after the week, or the year even, that we've had. Couldn't they have just gotten engaged instead?

"Congratulations!" Was the word that everyone piped up with, along with the few awes from the girls, Aston keeping a good grip on my hand the whole time.

"How did this even happen bruv?" Tom asked as everybody settled down again.

"Mate this is what you get after about 10 pints and Sambuka shots, plus the endless amount of vodkas and cokes she was having." JJ laughed as Aimee nudged him in the stomach.

"Wait, so you didn't even plan this?" I asked in a blunt tone, making everyone look at me, Aimee and JJ shaking their heads.

"Luce, don't." Aston whispered, rubbing my hand with his thumb.

"You didn't even want this baby?"

"We haven't talked about kids before, but now it sounds like a good idea," Aimee smiled as I shook my head at her. "Anyway, why are you getting so upset over this? I thought you'd be happy for me."

"Happy for you? You think I'm going to be happy for you after you got yourself knocked up while you were drunk?" I scoffed as everyone sat awkwardly, not wanting to get in between the crossfire.

"Come on babe, let's go." Aston said as he stood up, throwing some bills down onto the table to pay for our meals and pulling me up with him. I could tell by the tone of his voice that he wasn't happy about this either.

"You just count yourself lucky you even got pregnant, because there's some people out there who can't."

Aston took my hand and practically pulled me out of the restaurant, leading me over to the car.

"Why?" I asked, close to tears. "Why can she get pregnant and I can't?"

"It's just one of those things babe, we can't-"

"She doesn't even deserve it! She's never even mentioned kids and yet she can get one with the click of her fingers while we've got to go through all this heartbreak!" I cried as Aston wrapped me up in his arms.

"Hey..Shh," He said quietly, running his hand over my hair as my face was buried in his chest. "I know it hurts Luce but it's not up to us who has a baby and who doesn't, regardless whether they deserve it or not."

"But-"

"Babe listen they're our best friends, we can't be pissed at them because they're having a baby. I'm sure if they knew what was going on then they would've told us a bit more subtly."

"It just annoys me because she didn't even want a baby."

"I know it's annoying, but once we've got our own baby we'll forget all about this." Aston said quietly before pressing a kiss against the side of my head.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x