Part Seventy Six

Aston leaving for tour had me more emotional than I thought it would but I think that was down to the fact that I knew I wouldn't be seeing him for the whole five weeks while he travelled up and down the country.

We spoke on the phone, texts, FaceTime and whatnot but it's not the same, I craved his cuddles on a night and the small kisses that we shared before going to sleep. What annoyed me even more was that he was up in Scotland on our one year anniversary, so that's two anniversaries that we've had to postpone but this time it'll be for even longer as when he's back from touring I've still got loads of preparations to do for the fashion show which happens two weeks once Aston comes home. It's a load of shit timing.

The girls were being great at helping me around though, one of them was always there when I needed them and all three of them were helping me with the preparations for the fashion show and it was coming along nicely. I'd chosen my models, ordered their outfits, chosen the music, where the runway was going to be, I'd told Scarlett and Nicole the exact looks that I wanted for the models and they were only happy to oblige. All that was left was to have to models try on their outfits, order them, and then do a dress rehearsal of the actual show.

But right now it's four weeks into the tour and Aston didn't FaceTime me tonight at the normal time; an hour before showtime. So I was really confused but I was even more confused when his name flashed up at half past nine, wasn't he supposed to be on stage right now.

And he was.

He'd FaceTimed me halfway through the concert as they began to sing a medley of Close To You and Love You More, it was cheesy and cliché but I have to admit, I did kind of love it. And I think Ast was proud of himself too because he wouldn't stop grinning and winking at me as he sung his lines.

He FaceTimed me again after the show when he was in his bunk on the tour bus, telling me that he promised he'd find a way I could watch the show. But the call didn't last long as he was clearly knackered from the show and I basically forced him to get some sleep before their show in Newcastle the day after.

The next day I decided to sneak out of the house in the early hours of the morning and go to my office to try and get a few new sketches done. I was so bored! Plus I had loads of really good new ideas that I needed to jot down and lock away before they vanished from my mind, they wouldn't be the best considering I'd have to draw with my left hand but I'd be able to amend them once I'd got my cast off.

The building was silent as I got in the lift and pressed the button for my floor. As I stepped out of the lift, instead of hearing nothing I heard the sound of cluttering coming from down the hall. Who was here? Hardly anyone comes in on a Sunday. Walking down the hall, I realised that the noise was coming from my office.

I opened my door and there was someone dressed in all black, ripping designs of the models and my office was a complete mess with paper, ripped and shredded, all over the floor.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted as the figure turned around, shocked by my voice.

"Andy?" I gasped as he knocked the mannequin over.

"No!" He shouted gruffly before trying to run past me.

I grabbed his arm as quick as I could with my left arm and tried to pull him back but I wasn't successful, I ended up feeling a fist connect with my face forcefully, making me let go of his arm to cover my face as he ran out of my office.

"Ow!" I winced, bringing my hand up to my face as I felt just underneath my eye where he'd punched me.

"No no no," I muttered as approached the mannequin thrown on the floor.

The outfit on this mannequin was an original that I'd designed for myself to wear at the fashion show, and now it's ruined! I don't even have the time to send out another order so I'd just have to wear one of my old designs, which sucked!

I cleared up my office as best and as quick as I could, praising the Lord that all of my outfits, paperwork and notes for the fashion show were still at Astons as I'd forgotten to take them to the girls' apartment with me. Once my office was back to normal again I sat down at my desk to get my ideas down before leaving as quick as I could.

"Luce what the hell happened to you?" Scarlett gasped as I pushed my way through the door and straight into the living room to see her and Nicole sat on the couch; Aimee was at work as she has to work Sunday's.

"It's that noticeable?" I sighed, slumping down on the couch opposite them.

"Babe your eye's practically black, what happened?"

"Andy happened."

"He hit you?" Nicole asked as I nodded. "When did you see him?"

"I didn't so much see him, as caught him." I told them before they asked me once more what had happened.

I eventually told them and they weren't happy to say the least, but I made them swear that they wouldn't say anything, to anyone.

"Are you going to tell Aston?" Scarlett asked as I immediately said, "No!"

"No? Babe your ex boyfriend just attacked you! You've got to tell him!"

"No, Ast can't know, he'll want to kill him. You can help me cover this up right?" I worriedly asked them both as they nodded.

"Yeah but he's going to find out eventually babe, you can't keep it hidden all the time." Nicole pointed out.

"I can try! At least until it's faded, maybe I can say it's from my accident?" I asked as I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Luce that boy knows every inch of your face like the back of his hand, he'll notice it's not from your accident."

Shit she was right. Hopefully the girls will be able to cover it up enough so that Aston won't be able to notice.