Part Forty Six

It's been two months now since our party at Astons house and it seems as though our parents have made some new friends. My mum is near enough around Siobhan's house all the time while she teaches her how to cook and my dad invites Astons dad round to watch the Arsenal game.

My designs for the photo shoot have all been made now and they were sent to my office yesterday so that I could check them all out. I'd called all of the models, which ranged from women to men to babies and children, obviously I didn't call the babies and children I called their parents, for a fitting to see if there were any alterations that needed to be done before the shoot next week.

But currently, I was sat on Astons bed as he tried on his clothes in the comfort of his own home.

"Luce this doesn't look right!" Aston called from inside his walk-in wardrobe.

"Let me have a look!" I called back, flicking through the latest issue of Cosmopolitan that I'd randomly found on Astons table.

Aston came out of his wardrobe wearing a pair of relatively skinny dark washed jeans and a mustardy yellow t-shirt.

"Babe you've put the wrong shirt on," I laughed as I got off the bed and went into his wardrobe, picking out the shirt that he should be wearing. "Stick this one on."

He took off the yellow t-shirt in front of me and changed it for a button up white short sleeved shirt.

"There, much better."

"Hey I'm liking this." Aston said as I checked out his appearance in the wall length mirror.

"So you should, you chose it." I giggled as he shot me a look through the mirror.

"I'm serious, you're insanely good at this."

"I hope so, it's my job!"

"Let me go try these other ones on." He said before going back into the wardrobe and trying on the other clothes.

Four outfits later and Aston was all finished, the only thing that needed altering was a t-shirt because the sleeves were a little bit too long, so I'd be taking that back to the office with me. Aston had changed back into his joggers and plain black tee before lying down on his side next to me.

"What you reading?" He asked, resting his hand on my knee and rubbing it gently.

"Cosmo, thought I'd try and get a few new ideas." I shrugged as I turned the page.

"Well how about you skip to page 52." He suggested as I frowned at him.

"You don't read this."

"Just go to page 52." He laughed as he sat up.

I frowned as I flicked through the pages and skipped to the page Aston told me to go to and was shocked as hell when I skimmed down the page.

"See anything familiar?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"That's my dress." I stuttered, bringing the magazine closer to my face to confirm that it was actually my dress.

"Sure is, read what she said." Aston told me as he softly kissed my shoulder.

In Cosmopolitan was my pink flower print skater dress on Mollie King. The most fashionable one from The Saturdays was wearing my dress. Mine. What the hell? I read what Aston told me to read and it was a supposed quote from what Mollie had said.

'I've only just been introduced to Lucy's line and I'm in love with it! She's definitely one to look out for. The winter dresses are my absolute favourites, they're not too flashy but they're not too boring either so you could easily wear them on a simple day out and still look good. Plus the materials that she chooses are so comfortable; there's no itchy fabrics.'

"How did she even find out about me?" I asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"I might have told the boys about what you do and Marv may have told Rochelle and she might've told the rest of the band."

"I can't believe she's wearing my dress. I've never seen my clothes on anyone famous before!" I smiled as Aston rested his head on my shoulder.

"Erm, hello!"

"Apart from you." I giggled, elbowing him in the ribs slightly.

"You deserve this," He said, squeezing me slightly. "I'm just glad I could help."

"You're amazing," I smiled, sitting up and turning around to sit on my knees facing him. "Thank you."

"Anything for you gorgeous." Aston grinned before I pressed my lips against his with my hands locked behind his neck.

As the kiss became more passionate, Aston slid his hands down the sides of my body to the top of my legs before he grasped my legs and wrapped them around his waist so I was now sitting on his lap, and he rested his hands at the top of my bum.

After a few minutes of kissing, sat on Astons lap, he turned slightly and lay me down on the bed below him, hardly breaking the kiss. He lifted his t-shirt over his head and threw it to the floor before sliding my leggings down my legs and throwing them to join his t-shirt. As he threw my leggings to one side I sat up and lifted my shirt over my head whilst Aston ridded his joggers.

"Come here," He whispered before cupping my face in his left hand and kissing me gently before leaning me back onto the bed again, where he was now near enough lay on top of me.

Using the hand that wasn't cupping my face, Aston ran it down the length of my body and stopped at my knee, choosing to slowly and softly caress my thigh as the heat rose and we became a lot more passionate.