Part Fourteen

Dressed in my favourite ripped denim shorts and pale pink crop top, I was all set to go for the night. My make up was pretty simple, hardly any to be honest, it's too warm for that. My hair was pretty simple too for that matter, just tied back in a sleek ponytail. The heels were out tonight, but only because we were going to clubs.

We'd had such a lovely day at the beach with Astons friends, JJ, Tom and Aaron, they were so nice and ridiculously funny. We'd all swapped numbers and promised to keep in contact, me and Aston pretending to put each other's numbers in as we already had them.

At the club, we'd all got our own drinks and I don't think it'll be long until me and Aston can sneak off because they were all drunk enough as it is from this afternoon, not mentioning the drinks the girls had had while they were getting ready.

"You know what JJ?" Aimee slurred, hanging her arm over JJ's shoulder. "I think, you're pretty sexy."

Me and Aston looked at each other and sniggered while the others 'aww'd' drunkenly at them. I turned back to face the group when I saw Aimee lips fastened onto JJ's.

"Oh my god!" I laughed, turning away again, feeling my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and unlocked it, seeing a text from Aston.

[I'm out front, meet me in five x]

Saved by the absolute bell, there's no way I'd cope in here for much longer, especially with Aimee and JJ nearly having sex right there in the middle of the club. After five minutes of laughing at Aimee, I told the girls that I was going to the bathroom but I don't think any of them took any notice. I left the club and spotted Aston leaning against the wall a few steps away.

"You were quicker than I thought." Aston said as we started to walk down the street.

"I had to get out of there, Aimee and JJ were a drink away from having sex right there in the middle of the club." I laughed as we turned down a side street.

"This place okay for you?" He asked, stopping outside of a casual restaurant.

"Yeah, not sure I could get into a classy restaurant dressed like this."

"You look great," Aston tutted, placing his hand on the base of my back as he lead me through the doors.

We joined the smallish queue to wait for a table. Once we got to the front Aston asked for a table for two where we were led to our seats straight away. Aston was a gentleman and pulled my chair out for me, I thought it was a bit cheesy but it was a sweet gesture nonetheless. While we were looking at the menu, a waiter came over to take our orders for our drinks before quickly leaving. After choosing what we wanted to eat, we put our menus down and our drinks were brought over so we placed our orders before the waiter left again.

"So, do you reckon JJ and Aimee will end up together then?" Aston asked, sitting back in his chair as he put his glass down on the table then.

"I don't know, Aimee's not one to find a boyfriend in a club."

"What's wrong with JJ?" He frowned.

"He's your friend." I smirked as Astons face cracked into a smile before laughing at me.

"Alright!..You look gorgeous tonight by the way." He smiled, resting his arms on the table as he leant forwards again.

"Yeah okay." I scoffed, fiddling with my napkin.

"Hey, believe it yeah?" Aston said as he rested his hand on top of mine.

I smiled shyly as Aston squeezed my hand gently before removing it as he saw our meals being brought over.