Part Forty Seven

Astons P.O.V.

The photo shoots for Lucy's range had gone really well. The clothes fitted perfectly and it was a lot of fun, especially because Luce and her friends were there making everyone laugh. I'd managed to get Rochelle on board with the photo shoot too so Lucy was thrilled. We'd done a little double shoot at the end and that was just hilarious. Lucy had shown me the final pictures a few days ago and they looked pretty good, I loved the ones with me and Rochelle though because we were just laughing on every single picture.

Tonight's Lucy's launch at a hotel in London, which I've forgotten the name of, in front of the executives for Lipsy, Debanhams and Sears. She'd invited me along, plus Rochelle and Mollie and she let me bring my mum along too as a guest, mainly because she'd been asking Lucy for so long about her designs and when she could see them, so this was the perfect opportunity.

I'd picked my mum up and drove to Lucy's house so I could leave my car there as we were getting picked up in an arranged car. It was a pretty casual event so I just went with simple jeans and the white buttoned up short sleeved shirt from Luce's line that I wore for the photo shoot. Me and my mum were sat in the girls' living room while we waited for Luce until she called me into her bedroom.

"What's up?" I asked as I closed her door behind me.

"I need you to zip me up, I can't reach." Luce sighed as she turned around, pulling her loosely curled hair over to one side.

"Sure," I laughed, taking hold of the zip on her dress and pulling it up.

"Do I look okay?" She asked, smoothing out her dress in the mirror before turning to face me.

She literally took my breath away. Looking as gorgeous as ever, dressed in her black off-the-shoulder bodycon, Luce never failed to send my heart out of control. I've definitely fell for this girl, hard and fast.

"You look," I stuttered as I walked closer to her and rested my hands on her waist. "I think you.."

"I hope the ends of these sentences are good." She giggled, hanging her arms over my shoulders as I wrapped my arms tight around her waist.

"I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life." I smiled, releasing one arm from around her waist to gently stroke a finger down the side of her face while she blushed.

"Well I w- Really?"

"One hundred percent, you look gorgeous." I smiled before pressing my lips against hers.

"Why are you so sweet?" Luce tutted, unwrapping her arms from my neck and wrapping them around my waist.

"I'm your boyfriend, I'm meant to be," I chuckled, kissing the top of her head as I wrapped my arms around her tightly. "Now come on, we've got places to be."

Normal View

We soon arrived at the hotel and I was given a PA who was showing me this itinerary and telling me what I was doing and when. Astons mum, Rochelle and Mollie had all gone into the hall to take their seats and the girls were speaking to a bit of press first. I'd more or less demanded that Aston stayed with me; I was unbelievably nervous and flustered with all that was going on and he was keeping me calm.

After all my efforts getting ready before we left my flat, I'd been pulled into a room to get changed into a brand new outfit, it was still my clothes obviously but now it was a light blue jumpsuit with a gold belt across the middle paired with some black strappy heels.

"How many are in there?" I asked Aston as he came back into the room after he'd gone down the corridor and taken a quick peek into the hall whilst I was having something done to my hair.

"It's packed babe, some people don't even have chairs." He told me as he leaned against the make up desk in front of me.

"It's packed?" I gasped.

"Yeah..But that's a good thing right? This is what you wanted."

"Y-yeah, I've just never had this many people here for me."

"Well they are. And all your stuff looks amazing." Aston smiled as he rested his hand on my knee.

"Thanks." I smiled as he crouched down in front of me.

"And I'll be sat right at the front, so just talk to me if you're nervous yeah?"

"Thanks Ast." I grinned before he stood up and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Make up!" The man stood at the side of us said as he saw Aston kiss me.

"Sorry." He chuckled before kissing my forehead instead as the make up guy scowled at Aston.