Part Eighty Two

"You want me to move in with you?" I asked as we both got out of the car, Aston locking it before we walked up to his front door.

"Well, yeah." He said obviously, opening the door and letting me walk through first.

"You think we're ready for that?" I asked as we both walked upstairs to get changed.

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't think we were," Aston replied, throwing his jacket onto his bed. "I mean, you're here half the time anyway."

"Yeah but-"

"See?" He asked, swinging his wardrobe doors open to see loads of my clothes hung up and a few thrown onto the floor. "I'll bet you don't have this much stuff at yours."

"Well no-"

"And then look in here," He continued as he took my hand and dragged me into the bathroom. Half the counter was took up with my make up and other toiletries, along with my shampoo and body wash in the shower.

"Isn't it a bit too fast to be moving in together?" I asked as Aston kept a tight grip on my hand, leading us back into his bedroom and sitting on the end of the bed, leaving me to stand in front of him.

"Babe we've been together for over a year now, you're here about 99 percent of the time anyway. Plus, you know, I think living with you properly would be great." He smiled softly, taking both of my hands and linking our fingers together, after an awkward attempt with my right hand.

"Really?" I asked with a small smile as he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I mean I can't tell you how happy I am when I wake up next to you, or when I walk downstairs and see you sat in my living room."

"But what about all that stuff you said after Paris, about us buying a place together?"

"We can still buy one together, but you could just live here for the time being..Was that, was that a yes?" He asked with a smile appearing on his face.

"It's not scary is it?"

"No," He chuckled. "I'll make sure of it. So, what do you say?"

"I guess living with you wouldn't be so terrible." I smirked as he let go of my hands and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him as I rested my hands on his shoulders.

"I literally don't think I can love you any more than this." Aston grinned before pressing his lips on mine in a passionate kiss.

"You know I love you too, right?" I giggled as we both pulled away.

"Hmm, I might need some convincing." He smirked, pulling me closer again.

"Later, we need to get ready." I giggled, pushing his shoulders back as I stood up straight.

"Fine, but will you wear that pink dress I like?" He asked with a grin as his thumbs drew circles on my waist.

"Do I even have that here? I thought I lost it." I frowned, not even being able to remember the last time I saw it.

"Yeah, I washed it the other week, it's in the wardrobe with all your other stuff."

"I can wear that tonight, did you iron it?"

"Well, mum did..Babe you know I can't iron your stuff for shit!" He said defensively as I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I know, I loved that red shirt." I teased as I moved away from him, heading into the bathroom.

"In my defence, it was still relatively early and I was trying to impress you by doing something nice for you!"

"So you decided to burn my shirt? Really impressive." I laughed as I grabbed a towel from the cupboard.

"You're still here aren't you?" He asked as I placed the towel on the radiator so that it was nice and warm for when I got out of the shower.

"You think I'm with you for your ironing skills babe?" I joked as I stood in the doorway, kicking my shoes off.

"You know, I used to like you." Aston replied jokingly as he stood up and headed for the wardrobe.

"You love me really!" I called to him as I shimmied out of my dress and threw it onto the bed.

"You know I do!" He called back through as I rolled my eyes before closing the bathroom door so I could get into the shower.

Once I was in the shower, I cleaned my body and washed my hair as I wanted to have it curly tonight and I had too much product in it from this afternoon to change it. I turned the shower off once I was done and wrapped my toasty warm towel around me as I dried myself. I slipped my underwear on and started to dry my hair when I heard Aston call,

"You know that living together means sex on tap right?" From the bedroom.

I wrapped the towel around my body, deciding to blow dry the rest of my hair, before opening the bathroom door to see Aston lay on the bottom of the bed with his legs dangling off the end.

"What?" I asked, standing in the doorway with my arms crossed as he immediately sat up, did I forget to mention he was shirtless?

"I'm just saying, now that we live together we can have sex pretty much whenever we want."

"You get it when you want anyways!" I replied, shocked at his audacity as he stood up smirking at me.

"Not always, you denied me before!" He smirked as he walked over to me.

"Maybe because we've got places to be in just under an hour?"

"That's not the point." He winked, tugging at my towel.

"Well if you wanted it that bad you could've used your head and joined me in the shower." I said as his face fell.

"But I-"

"Have a nice shower babe!" I giggled as I went into the wardrobe to get dressed into my pink dress (see picture), leaving Aston to get his shower.