Part One Hundred and Twelve

The rest of the night was amazing, I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life. Ast and JJ's dance off had me going for at least ten minutes, it was so funny! But it's now five minutes until the countdown and I can't find Aston anywhere, he said he was going to the toilet before getting himself another drink but he's not back yet. Everyone was with their partners and I was sat there on my own like a loser.

I got up out of my seat, telling the guys that I was off to go and find him but I knew none of them were listening. I couldn't find him through the crowds and I didn't spot him at the bar but I did spot him by the men's toilet being pressed up against the wall by a red head in a more than revealing dress.

"...So what d'you say?" I heard as I approached the two of them.

"I say you've got about three seconds to get away from him." I told her, seeing Aston breathe a sigh of relief as I crossed my arms while she turned around.

"Excuse me but we're having a conversation here." She scoffed before turning back around, flicking her hair off her shoulders.

"Excuse me but I don't think you are. Ast, lets go." I said as I grabbed his hand and tried pulling him away from her, only to fail as she gripped his arm tightly.

"Er who are you honey, his mother?" She asked, looking me up and down with disgust.

"I'm his fiancé honey," I smirked, holding up my left hand to show her my ring. "So you've got no chance. Now we've got to go."

"Anyone can have a ring on their finger, prove it." She frowned, running her hand up and down Ast's arm.

"I don't have to prove anything to you." I laughed as Aston released my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as I hung my arms around his neck.

"Er you do if you're gonna take him away from me."

"Alright fine." I sighed before turning to face Aston and firmly pressing my lips against his as he wrenched his arm from her grip and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, pressing our bodies together as our lips moved in sync.

I heard the girl huff loudly before the sound of her spiky heels could be heard as they slowly faded away.

"Finally," I muttered as I pulled away. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," Aston chuckled before kissing my lips again quickly. "It's not the first time."

"Excuse me?"

"It happens all the time babe, I'm used to it," He laughed as I raised my eyebrows at him. "But nothing actually happens. I always get my arse the hell out of there."

"He's a good'en." I smiled as I played with the back of his hair.

"But thanks for saving me," He smiled as I unhooked my arms from around his neck and took his hands instead as I heard people start to countdown to the new year. "Now let's get your sexy arse in there and bring in the new year!"

"What is it with you and my arse tonight?"

"It's that outfit babe!"

"Whatever," I giggled as I rolled my eyes. "Now come on." I said, leading Aston back into the club.

"There it is." He whistled, letting go of my hands and cheekily smacking my bum before wrapping his arms around my waist as we stood at the side of the massive crowd.

"10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..Happy New Year!" Everyone shouted before the club was full of cheers and Aston spun me around his arms.

"Happy New Year baby." He grinned as I looped my arms around his neck.

"Happy New Year." I smiled before he gently pressed his lips on mine in a loving kiss.

"This is gonna be our year." He smiled as we pulled away, resting our foreheads on each other.

"We've got wedding planning,"

"Hopefully a little one on the way,"

"Oh my god, we might have a baby this time next year." I giggled as Aston pinched my waist.

"I can't wait." He grinned excitedly.

"Me either." I smiled, biting down on my lip before Aston kissed me quickly and we headed back to our table to meet back up with everyone else and celebrate the new year together.