Part Twenty Eight

Aimee told us all about her and JJ and the fact that they were actually going to give them a go. And obviously, we were happy for her and there was the joke about us double dating from Nicole. But me and Aimee thought it would be a good idea; we're obviously friends and Aston and JJ are like best mates so it couldn't fail.

Scarlett and Nicole spilled about having a few odd one nights stands over the last few weeks along with some more stories of what happened the morning after, which are always the best stories.

"So Luce," Aimee said after taking a sip of her cocktail. "What's this news you wanted to tell us?"

"Oh right that," I smiled, taking a sip of my cocktail before putting it on the side table. "Well, Geoff called me the other day and said that there were a few retailers that wanted to put my designs in their shops."

"What?!" They all asked, but near enough shouted.

"Who?" Aimee grinned.

"Lipsy Debanhams and Sears." I smiled as I bit my lip.

The girls reactions to my news was a lot better than Astons, they screamed and jumped up off their loungers to come over and hug me. But I guess that's because girls understand more about fashion than men, and I don't think Aston knew how much of a big deal this would be.

"Well done babes!" Scarlett grinned as all three of them sat back down.

"Yeah, Luce this is huge!" Nicole smiled as I got into the pool, leaning on the side as we continued to talk.

"I know, I literally start working on it as soon as we get back."

"We still get free outfits though right?" Aimee asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you'll still get free outfits." I giggled as she sighed jokingly.

"So how long's this going to take?" Nicole asked as Scarlett came into the pool too.

"I told Aston it'd be six months but I think it might take longer." I shrugged.

"That's a long time." Scarlett frowned.

"It's a long process, but it'll be worth it." I smiled as the girls nodded along.