Part Twenty One

"Babe?" Aston asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

I knew that I wanted to do this, I was just scared that he might not stick around and I'd be one of the girls to add onto his list. You know, some holiday fun.

"We don't have to do this if you're not ready."

"I am, it's just-"

"Just what?"

"I don't want you to leave."

"Luce," He sighed, closing his eyes. "I'm not going to leave you. Why do you keep thinking that?"

"I don't-This just doesn't seem like something that would happen to me."

"Why not? Babe you're gorgeous! Any guy would be insanely lucky to have you...I promise you, whether we do this tonight or when we get home, I'm not going to leave you."

I smiled as him before sliding my arms around his neck, playing with the bottom of his hair, "Then I'm sure I want to do this."

"Positive?" He asked, cupping my face gently in his hand.

"Positive." I smiled, pulling his face down to mine so that I could kiss him.

As we kissed, Astons hand slid back to it's previous position; under my t-shirt. Before long, he'd managed to slip his tongue into the kiss, making it so much more passionate. The kiss soon heated up and Aston removed his hand from underneath my t-shirt so that he could make a start at pulling it over my head. Which he did. Only breaking the kiss for a second. Once the shirt was over my head, his lips were back on mine in an instant as he threw it onto the bedroom floor somewhere.

Not five minutes later, we were lay in the same position just with the bed sheet over us.

"You sure about this?" Aston asked, pulling away from the kiss, slightly breathless, as he hovered over me.

"Absolutely." I smiled as he smiled back at me with his gorgeous smile before pressing himself into me.

As girly and cheesy as this sounds, us sleeping together felt so right. It felt like we should've been doing this all along, it felt like this is the guy. But I'm a girl, there's no way he'd be feeling like this. It wasn't rushed or loud; it was slow and gentle. It was perfect.

What the hell?

I've known the guy for three weeks! Why was I feeling like this? Maybe I like this guy a lot more than I think I do.

Once we'd both reached climax Aston rolled off me and lay on his back at the side of me. Both of us trying to get our breath back.

"If you think I'm leaving you after that," Aston laughed gently, slightly out of breath, taking my hand in his and locking our fingers together. "You've got another thing coming."

"Yeah?" I giggled, clutching the sheet above my chest.

"I'd be fucking insane to let you go." He chuckled, bringing my hand up to his lips before kissing it gently, leaving my stomach to go all fuzzy inside.

I don't think it can get better than this.