Part One Hundred and Twenty Five

I sat myself down right next to Luce, my knees pulled up similar to hers, just not so close to my chest, and placed my jacket on the floor on the opposite side of me in a heap, I couldn't give a fuck if it got creased or ruined.

"Luce?..Babe?" I asked, resting my right hand on her back and my left on her knee, trying to get a response out of her.

"Come on baby, talk to me." I sighed, closing my eyes and resting my forehead on her shoulder.

"Why?" Luce sniffled, eventually lifting her head up after a few moments silence. "Why is this happening to us?" She questioned, reminding me of the time after she took a test at six months and it came back negative.

"I don't know Luce, I really don't. You know if I could fix this I would." I said as she nodded her head.

"I know," She frowned, wiping her eyes. "Why are you still here?"

"Wh- Me?" I asked, after spinning my head around to check to see if she was talking to anyone else.

"Yeah, you. Why are you still here? Why haven't you done a runner? Why are you staying with me when you could go find another girl who can easily give you a baby?" Luce asked, looking at me blankly, no emotion whatsoever.

She's shut down, I've never seen her like this before. In the whole three years we've been together, I've only ever seen her as the bubbly, cheeky, gorgeous, giggly girl that I'm in love with. And here she is, the complete opposite and it's something I'm not used to.

"Luce..Luce, listen to me okay?" I asked, tapping her knees so that she looked at me before taking both of her hands.

"You," I said, sitting up on my knees to look her straight in the eyes.

"Are the only girl I'm ever gonna want, baby or no baby. I fell in love with you for you, not what you're capable of. And I'm never leaving your side okay? I put this ring on your finger for a reason, like hell I'd do a runner...I love you so so much, and this whole baby thing isn't going to change that and I'm definitely not going to leave you for some other girl, don't even think that. I don't care if she's the most perfect girl in the world, she's not you." I said, trying to plaster on a smile so that Luce would calm down.

"You mean that?" Luce asked as her bottom lip quivered again.

"I really do, as long as I've got you I actually don't care about anything else."

"I'm sorry Ast!" Luce cried as she rested her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry too babe," I sighed, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm so sorry I can't give you a baby." I said as I rested my head on top of hers. Finally letting the tears go in the corridor as the heartbreak hit the both of us.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

So sorry for not posting yesterday but I went straight to work from college and only got back at midnight!

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x