Part Fifty

I get way too excited around Christmas, the girls literally steered clear of me on Christmas Eve until they had to come back in the evening to go to bed. So unfortunately, Aston's stuck with me for the next few hours.

"What's that?" I asked, jumping out at him as he walked through the front door with a massive gift bag.

"Jesus babe!" He chuckled after jumping about ten feet in the air. "They're your presents, let me put them under the tree."

"What did you get me?" I asked as I followed behind him, trying to peak into the bags.

"You'll find out tomorrow, babe stop!" He said as he smacked my hands away before placing the bag under the tree. "The girls warned me about you tonight."

"I can't help it, I'm excited!" I giggled as I ruffled his hair up.

"I can tell," Aston chuckled as he took my hands and led me over to the couch, where he sat down and pulled me to sit on his lap. "But you've got to calm down baby."

"But it's Christmas." I pouted, hanging my arms around his neck.

"I know, but I just want a quiet night tonight." He smiled softly, one hand resting on the small of my back and the other on my thigh.

"Sorry." I blushed, dipping my head down.

I felt Astons hand move off my thigh before I felt it rest on the side of my cheek. He lifted my head up and turned it to face him, smiling at me softly before bringing his face closer to mine and moulding our lips together in a passionate kiss.

"Don't be sorry..I just want a nice quiet Christmas Eve with my girl before the others come back." Aston smiled before pecking my lips quickly.

"You're cute," I giggled as he rolled his eyes at me; he hates being called cute. "Can I at least open one present now?"

"Babe!" He laughed as I gave him puppy dog eyes. "No, no don't give me the eyes!"

"Please?" I pouted as I pulled his hand away from his face so he had to look at me.

"One," He said sternly as he pinched my side. "And I get to pick which one."

I laughed as Aston near enough pushed me off his lap before he rooted through the gift bag and picked out a square smallish box.

"Can I give you one?" I asked, I didn't think it was fair that he was giving me one and he wasn't getting one.

"Nothing major though." Aston said as he messed about with the box in his hands, laughing at me as I skipped off into my bedroom.

Once I was in my bedroom I put Astons presents on my bed and chose one of the smaller presents before hiding the others away in my wardrobe so he couldn't see them when he comes to bed later.

"I got one." I said in a singsong voice as I skipped back into the living room.

"Open mine first." Aston smiled, taking my hand and pulling me down onto the couch next to him.

I took the small box off him as he handed it to me before lifting my legs up and resting them on top of his own, running his hand up and down my left leg gently. I tore the wrapping paper off to reveal a box, to which I then continued to open up the box, where I was completely gobsmacked.

"Well?" Aston asked, as I admired the gift.

"They're real?" I stammered as he nodded back at me. "Ast you shouldn't have!"

"I wanted to, I think they'll look perfect."

"I don't think I'll ever want to wear them." I giggled, tilting the box to take a closer look, refusing to take them out.

Aston, the sneaky little shit, had bought me the most gorgeous pair of diamond earrings that sparkled dazzlingly as the light hit them.

"I love them, thank you." I smiled before pressing my lips against his.

"You're welcome baby." He grinned against my lips before kissing me again.

"I almost don't want to give you yours now."

"Why not?" Aston frowned as I set the earring box on the coffee table.

"It's not as special."

"Stop it, every present's special because you've put thought into it. It could be as simple as a pen and I'd still love it."

"Okay." I said quietly as I picked up his gift and passed it to him.

"You do listen!" He laughed as he unwrapped his present; a bottle of his favourite aftershave.

"Course I do." I tutted as I rolled my eyes; don't women always listen?

"Babe I love it, come here." Aston smiled before pressing his lips against mine.

"Really? You're not just saying it?"

"I wouldn't lie to make you happy Luce."

"Just checking." I giggled as he rolled his eyes before kissing me again.

For the rest of the evening I made Aston sit through my two favourite Christmas films; Elf and The Polar Express. I also made him make up some hot chocolates for us both, mainly because he was so much better at making them than me. But I think he must've slipped me something because by ten o'clock I was falling asleep right there on the couch, cuddled up in Astons arms.

"Come on," Aston whispered as he tapped my legs, stunning me from nodding off.

"What?" I asked groggily, rubbing my right eye.

"Let's get you in bed." He replied as he sat up, disturbing me from being comfortable so I had to sit up too.

"But the girls aren't back yet." I yawned as Aston stood up and stretched his arms out.

"I know, but you're shattered babe."

"But-"

"You need some sleep Luce," Aston laughed as he pulled me up by my hands and led me down the hall to my bedroom.

Aston left me to get myself ready in the bathroom and when I was finished he made sure that I got into bed before getting himself ready for bed. Once he came out of the bathroom he left to go and lock the front door and turn off the lights before coming back and shutting my door behind him.

"Go on, go to sleep." Aston said quietly as he got into bed next to me, pulling the duvet over himself.

"What about you?" I asked, resting my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'll fall asleep soon enough, don't worry about me."

"Okay," I yawned as Aston pressed a kiss against my head. "Night Ast."

"Night babe."