Part Fifty Nine

After staying at my house for about an hour, Aston eventually had to go back to work for some kind of meeting so I carried on sketching a few ideas down before heading upstairs to pick out my outfit and have a shower.

"Babe come on! We're going to be late!" Aston called from the bottom of the stairs.

"In a minute!" I shouted, putting another layer of mascara onto my eyelashes before curling them.

We had reservations for 7 o'clock and I was really pushing it considering it was quarter to 7 now and I was only just putting my make up on.

I was already dressed, in my strapless red skater dress with cutouts on my back. I'd bought it new a few weeks ago and haven't been able to wear it; I was totally in love with it. I paired it with my white Kurt Geiger's, not Louboutin's, shocker. My clutch was all ready on my bed and my jewellery was already on; my diamond earrings that Aston bought me for Christmas and a simple ring on my right hand. My hair was already done, straight with the ends curly and hairsprayed into place.

"Seriously? What's taking so long?!" He asked as I heard him making his way up the stairs.

"I'm nearly done." I told him as he stood in the doorway of my bedroom.

"Babe you look great, you don't need all that, can we get going?"

"Nice try, I'm not leaving without it..There I'm done." I laughed as I put my mascara bottle back into my make up box.

"You look gorgeous, let's go." Aston said, taking my hand as soon as I picked up my clutch and pulling me out of my bedroom, turning the light off on his way.

"Jesus Ast!"

"We're gonna be late!"

I shut my mouth after this. He hates it if he turns up late, to anywhere. Plus it was my fault so I didn't want to be the cause of some kind of breakdown.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and Aston left me to lock up whilst he got into his car ready. I joined Aston his car once I'd locked the front door and he started driving, heading towards town. We had to park the car on a private car park, which was about a five minute walk away from the restaurant, but neither of us really minded. Aston helped me out of the car before locking the doors as he took my hand and we started walking towards the restaurant.

"It is you." I heard a masculine voice say from behind us, Aston kept walking but I stopped dead, knowing exactly who it was.