Part Twenty Four

Astons P.O.V.

The next two weeks flew by and soon enough I was all packed and ready to go to the airport tomorrow. I was just packing my backpack with my essentials that I'd need for my flight, and Lucy was sat in the middle of my double bed in our villa. The boys had packed and were now out on the town with the girls, me and Lucy saying that we'll catch up when we've finished over here.

Last week we'd told our friends about us and no surprise, they were happy for us. Well, bar Lucy's friend Aimee. She was a bit off with Lucy and me for that matter. But we just brushed it off, the others were happy for us and that's all that matters.

Coming on a lads holiday I never expected to be coming here single and going home in a relationship. It's so surreal but at the same time it's kinda cool. Lucy's amazing. I can't believe how lucky I am. She's absolutely gorgeous with a stunning personality to match, I just love everything about her. I think the fact that the first month we were together and no one knew, really worked in our favour. We didn't have to worry about what others would think or if they were watching, we could just be ourselves and get to know each other properly. When Lucy comes home is when it starts to get real; telling family and friends, the fans, going on more dates etc.

"Don't forget your headphones." Luce said, chucking me my headphones from the side table.

"Cheers babe," I replied, zipping them up in the front pocket. "You okay?" I asked as she looked kinda down.

"Yeah I'm okay." She smiled weakly, crossing her gorgeously tanned legs.

I stopped what I was doing and raised my eyebrows at her as she looked at me strangely.

"What? At least I didn't say I was fine." She giggled, forcing my frown to crack into a smile.

"Come on, out with it," I said, leaving my backpack at the end of my bed as I sat in front of her and took her hands. "What's wrong?"

"Just gonna miss you." Luce shrugged as I ran my thumbs over the top of her hands.

"And I'm going to miss you, but you don't see me with a frowny face."

"Stop being mean to me." She smirked, pushing me backwards slightly with our hands.

"Well stop being soppy then," I laughed, squeezing her hands. "It's weird coming from you."

"Fine, I won't miss you then." Luce frowned, pulling her hands away before crossing her arms.

"Oh stop it," I tutted, shuffling closer to her and unfolding her arms. "I didn't say I didn't like the soppy side of you."

I lowered my head and began to slowly place gentle kisses from her shoulder up to her neck. She sighed with contentment as she relaxed a little bit and I smirked as I continued to kiss her skin, knowing that my plan worked.

"Stop trying to seduce me into not being mad at you." Luce sighed as I gently pushed her backwards so that she was lying flat on my bed.

"Is it working?" I said in between kisses as she nodded. "Good, because this is our last night until you come home and I can't have you being mad at me."

"I hate it when you're right." She sighed, throwing her arms around my neck as I brought my head up to kiss her lips.

"I know." I grinned before kissing her again before things got a little more heated as we spent our last night together under the sheets.