Part Twenty

"It's Geoff." Said a masculine voice.

"Geoff? Who's Geoff? What's going on?!"

"Marks assistant, from work?" He sniggered as it finally clicked in my head.

"Oh my god, Geoff! I'm going to kill you!" I said as I realised that he'd put on a voice at the beginning of the phone call; Mark was my manager.

"I'm sure you will, listen I've got some news for you."

"It better be good news since you've disturbed my holiday." I joked as Aston took my hand in his, slowly lacing our fingers together.

"Well that depends. How do you feel about your designs being used in more high profile retailers?"

"What?" I stammered, my eyes wide. "Like who?"

"No one big, just Lipsy, Debanhams and Sears."

"You're joking right?" I laughed as I squeezed Astons hand out of excitement.

"Nope, I've just forwarded the email to your personal now, I got the phone call earlier."

"Sears? Are you sure?"

"Positive Lucy, so what do you think? Are you going to do it?"

"Hell yeah! Do you want me to email them back?" I asked with a grin, this was huge!

"I'll do it on your behalf, I'll explain that you're on holiday."

"Thanks Geoff, make sure you tell them thank you! I'll speak to you when I get back."

"Sure thing, have a nice holiday Lucy."

As soon as I hung up the phone I screamed, stunning Aston as he visibly jumped at my reaction.

"What was that all about?" Aston asked, as I bounced on the bed slightly, unable to keep still.

"Geoff got an email about a few high profile retailers wanting to put my designs in their shops!" I grinned as Aston smiled back at me.

"Babe that's great! Who are they? Any that I know of?"

"No one special, just Lipsy, Debanhams and Sears." I smirked.

"Sears? Isn't that the American one?"

"Who also ship to near enough anywhere else in the world."

"Babe!" Aston grinned before tugging my hand, pulling me closer to him before planting the biggest kiss on my lips. "I'm so proud of you."

"I'm so happy, Ast this is huge!" I grinned as he ran his hand up and down my side as I lay facing him.

"When I get home I'll be telling everyone to check it out!"

"No you won't."

"I won't? Why not?" Aston frowned.

"Because people will start to ask questions. Plus, they're not going to be in shops for at least six months yet."

"Six? It can't take that long to stick some clothes in a shop window."

"I need to figure out how they're going to be displayed, then I've got to make more designs for different collections, then I've got to find some models for the online shopping pictures, then I've got to pick the pictures. This is probably going to take longer than six months." I sighed as Aston used his other hand to play with my hair.

"Well, if you want the publicity I could be one of your models, for the men's stuff! Don't be getting any ideas!" He laughed as he could tell by the look in my eyes what I was planning.

"But you'd look great in one of my dresses." I teased, walking my fingers up his chest.

"No," He laughed, holding my hand so I couldn't move my fingers anymore before leaning forwards and kissing me. "But I'm serious, if you want me to do the men's stuff, I'll be happy to do it."

"Thanks," I said quietly before he kissed me again. "We'll see if I can still tolerate you in a few months."

"I've never seen you working, so god knows how you'll be then, let's see if I can tolerate you!" Aston chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "You know, if you wanted a model for the girls stuff, I'm sure I could get Rochelle on board."

"Rochelle? As in Rochelle Wiseman? From The Saturdays? What?"

"She's my band mates girlfriend, she's like my little sister. She'd love to do it."

"I don't know, I don't want to seem-"

"You won't, you can get other models too and have me and Rochelle do the odd shots."

"I'll think about it, but I'm not paying you." I smirked before Aston started to tickle me, sending me into fits of laughter.

"I'm sure we could come to an agreement." Aston smirked before placing a delicate kiss on my neck.

While Aston was hovering over the top of me, I couldn't help but let out a soft moan as he left a trail of kisses up to my jawline. Once the last kiss was placed at the side of my ear, Aston slowly moved his head so that his eyes were now locked with mine before pressing his lips against mine in a sweet kiss.

As the kiss developed, Aston ran his hand down the side of my body before slowly slipping his hand up the side of my t-shirt. I pulled my head back and looked him straight in the eyes.

"You sure you want to do this?" Aston asked with a soft voice, gently touching my cheek with his hand that he'd removed from under my t-shirt.

I thought for a moment.

Do I want to do this?