Part Four

"I'm thinking we unpack then hit the pool!" Nicole grinned as we all wheeled our suitcases into the villa.

"Sounds great Nic, but I'm having the room with the en suite." I laughed, running into the bedroom that I spotted.

"Jammy cow! How does she do that every time?!" I heard Aimee shout to the others as I laughed to myself, putting my suitcase on the bed and beginning to unpack.

As I started to unpack my mind wandered back to this morning in the airport, Aston was definitely a weird one. I didn't think about it for much longer seeing as this was meant to be a girls holiday and I'm done with boys for the time being. The wardrobe was soon full to the brim with my clothes for the next two months, the en suite was complete with all my toiletries. All the while I was unpacking I was searching my room, everything was so beautiful! The balcony was to die for! The view was amazing! I don't think I've seen a more beautiful place than St. Lucia.

"Luce you ready yet?" Scarlett asked as she knocked on my door.

"I'll just get dressed, give me 10 minutes and I'll meet you down there." I called back, digging out my plain black bikini before getting changed, ready to head down to the pool.

"This is so worth being stuck in work for." Nicole sighed as we all lay back on our sun loungers.

"Tell me about it." I agreed, putting my sunglasses over my eyes.

"There's a massive beach party going on tonight, you up for it?" Aimee asked, bringing over a tray of four cocktails.

"Beach party? How'd you find out about that?" Scarlett asked, taking the pink coloured cocktail.

"Barman let slip, but it's kind of invitation only." Aimee told us, placing the tray on the floor before sitting down on her own lounger.

"So how are we going to get in?" Nicole frowned as we all looked on confused.

"Invitations duh! I might've flirted a little bit but hey ho, we're in." Aimee giggled as we all laughed at her. Typical Aimee.

Later on in the evening me and the girls went back up to the villa to get ready for tonight. Seeing as it was mad hot I decided against my maxi dress, I opted in the other direction and chose my high waisted shorts and my simple white cami teamed with a gorgeous pair of white sandals, heels on a beach is a huge no no.

Aimee made us up some pre drinks ready for tonight, only meant to get you slightly tipsy but I swear it was just pure vodka with a drop of Coke. I decided to take it easy with Aimee's 'creation' as soon as I saw what it was doing to the other girls, I'd like to get there in one piece thanks.