Part Eighty Six

It took us another week to get our house fully furnished but I have to admit, it did look gorgeous.

The kids stopped over on the Friday and they loved the house! Me and the girls did some paintings to put up in their room and Aston took the boys out into the back garden to play some football. But before all that, we took them to Toys-R-Us so that they could pick out a few toys each for their room, plus Aston was able to buy the football net that he was dying to get. Then on the night, Aston did a run to McDonalds and we chilled out watching Elf. It was nowhere near Christmas yet but that's what they chose and we knew they'd sit through it.

Aston got his housewarming party that he wanted so badly and everyone came. I say everyone, but our parents never came as they'd already seen the house a few days before the party. All of our friends came and we had a great time. We'd ran out of alcohol by the end of it and I woke up the next morning to see Astons friend JJ, flat out on our couch and Aaron in the bath in the main bathroom so I think some people had more fun than others.

I've been back at work, sorting out a few things for my winter collection, photo shoots and whatnot and Aston's been spending a lot of time in the studio and I mean a lot. To the point where I wouldn't see him in a morning and he'd get into bed just before midnight, you know the odd night he'd smell of alcohol so he'd obviously been out for a drink or two with the boys afterwards. I don't mind him going out with the boys, I'll never stop him from doing it, it's just when he doesn't tell me he's staying out because I wait up for him and I could've gone to bed.

But today was Sunday and we've both got the day off. So we had a lazy morning before eventually getting out of bed at 11 o'clock, but he hardly said much. We sat in the living room with our coffee's, I was watching the episode of X Factor that I'd missed last night and Aston was sat on the opposite side with his laptop, doing something or another.

"Ast?" I asked as X Factor went on adverts.

"Hmm?"

"Do you reckon we could do something tomorrow night?"

"What? Why?" He asked, quickly looking up from his laptop before looking back down.

"Because we haven't seen each other for the last two weeks." I said with a frown.

"Yeah we have, every night."

"For about five minutes before we go to sleep."

"Babe we can do something tomorrow night if you want to." He replied half heartedly, typing away.

"Don't bother." I sighed, leaving my cup on the coffee table before going into the kitchen.

"Hey what's up with you?!" Aston called through as I ran the kitchen tap ready to wash the dishes.

I didn't answer him, I just squirted some washing up liquid into the bowl and swished it around a little bit. If he didn't want to spend time with me then I'd rather he just say rather than feeling like he's being forced to. I mean, I'm his girlfriend, he should want to spend time me. Shouldn't he?

"Why didn't you answer me?" Aston asked as he came into the kitchen. "I said, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong with me." I replied, putting a few plates into the bowl.

"I said we could go out tomorrow, what's your deal?"

"You said we could go out tomorrow if I wanted to. You don't want to, I get it."

"Babe we'll do whatever, I don't care." He said as I put the now washed plates on the side to dry.

"There. That's the problem. You don't care." I laughed sarcastically, starting to wash a few cups.

"Of course I care. I didn't mean it th-"

"Yes you did..When was the last time we did something, just the two of us? When was the last time you asked me about work? When was the last time you told me you loved me? When was the last time you even kissed me?" I asked, swallowing my tears as I realised, when I was saying these things, that Aston didn't actually care. I can't even remember the last time we were intimate with each other.

"Lucy, you know I love you." He sighed, taking the towel off me and throwing it to one side.

"Why'd you call me Lucy?" I frowned as Aston shrugged. "You've never called me Lucy, it's always Luce."

"I dunno, it's your name."

"It doesn't matter, we won't go out tomorrow if it's putting you out of your way."

"Course it's not. Listen, tomorrow night we'll go out for a meal, I'll pick you up when I'm done at work and we'll head straight there yeah?" He asked, resting his hands on my waist as my hands were covered in bubbles.

"Yeah," I smiled, biting my lip. "That sounds great."

"Good, be ready for six," He said before pressing his lips against mine. "Love you."

"Love you too." I smiled as he winked at me before releasing me and heading back into the living room.