Part Eleven

"Oh there she is!" Aimee said sarcastically as I walked into the kitchen the next morning, which was attached to the living room.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too." I replied in the same tone.

"Don't talk to us like that when you ditched us." She frowned as the girls nodded.

"I ditched you? You're the ones who sodded off with those lot and left me!" I said, pouring myself a glass of orange juice.

"You went down to the bottom of the beach with a guy!"

"Actually, I went down by myself and he joined me so I spoke to him for a little while. Then I came back up to the party and you'd text me telling me that you'd come back here, you ditched me! So don't give me that shit!"

"Whatever, go hang out with your new friend." Aimee shrugged as the guy sat next to her hung his arm over her shoulder.

"Fine!" I shouted, slamming my glass down and heading upstairs.

I slammed my bedroom door and locked it shut, I got my clothes out of my wardrobe and laid them on my bed before sitting down and texting Aston back.

[are you free now? don't think I can wait til one xx]

I got myself dressed in my white and yellow striped bikini with my shorts and vest top on. I put some salt spray on my hair so that I could have beach waves and placed my sunglasses on top of my head. I packed my beach bag before seeing that I had a new text off Aston.

[sure, let me just get rid of the boys, too excited to see me?;) xx]

[i just need to get out of here for a while, I'll see you there in ten? Xx]

[alright babe, I'll be near where the party was last night xx]

I put my phone in my bag before slipping my sandals on and leaving my room, going downstairs and getting out of that villa. I made my way down to the beach which was like a five minute walk, but I didn't really care.

"Hey." I sighed, plonking myself down next to Aston on the sand, throwing my bag down in the process.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked with a frown as I sighed.

"You don't want to know, I just want to forget all about it."

"Don't you want to talk about it?" Aston asked as I pulled my vest top over my head.

"Nope." I said shortly, taking my shorts off and lying down on the sand.

"Alright fine." He sighed, pulling his top off and copying me.

I was too annoyed at my 'friends' to even notice how hot this guy's body was but I definitely took a quick look, with my sunglasses on obviously, I wasn't going to get caught out.

"I don't know who they think they are!" I exclaimed after a few minutes silence.

"There it is." Aston chuckled as he leant up on his elbows.

"What?" I frowned, lifting my sunglasses up and placing them back on my head.

"Just a typical woman thing, carry on. Who's 'they'?"

"My friends! They were calling me out for ditching them! Me!" I said as I sat up, leaning back on my hands.

"That's not really fair, they ditched you at the party." He frowned.

"Exactly! Eurgh it's only been one day and they're pissing me off already."

"Don't let them spoil it for you, you're here now and on the beach, just relax." Aston said calmly, resting his hand on my arm.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged, looking down at the sand.

"You want to see something that might cheer you up?" He asked, making me look at him as I nodded, I might as well have a good time while I'm here.

Aston slipped his shoes off to show me yet another pair of my design on his socks making me giggle.

"Wait, wait," He said, standing up and turning round before lowering the waistband of his swim trunks to show me the label with my name on.

"No way! These aren't even out yet!" I laughed as he sat back down next to me.

"Ah our stylist has contacts babe." Aston winked.

"Well thanks, it did cheer me up." I smiled gratefully before I lay back down with the hope of starting to make a start on my tan.