Part One Hundred and Fifty

Normal View

We spent the rest of the night just chatting away to our families and friends until the early hours of the morning. Everyone seemed happy for us so that's all that mattered.

Time flew by and September came around sooner than we thought. Right now me and Aston were sat on a plane making our way to the big apple; New York City. Mark had set all the flights up and all of my team was in first class, it was brilliant! We'd had to check with our doctor that I was okay to fly with me being four months pregnant but it was fine.

"That's so weird." Aston laughed as one of the babies stuck their foot out and he could see the outline of it on my bump.

"Your mum told me to try this thing, tap a little tune on their foot." I told Ast before he did as I said and he played a short little beat with two fingers on the baby's foot.

"What now?" He asked as the baby's foot disappeared.

"Just wait," I smiled as the baby's foot appeared again but they were pressing harder. "Now do the same tune but in a different spot."

He did as I said and sooner rather than later another one of the babies' feet were pressing against another spot on my stomach.

"That's amazing!" He grinned, doing it again a few more times before they stopped responding to him.

"I think they're bored of that." I giggled as Aston took to just rubbing his hand over my stomach.

"They'll get bored of me easily then." Aston laughed.

"When they grow up they won't, you'll all have the same energy levels," I laughed as he rolled his eyes. "Your babies are making me need to pee again."

"Sorry." He chuckled as I got up out of my seat and walked over to the airplane bathroom. Once I'd finished doing what I was doing I headed back to my seat to see Aston reason some sort of car magazine that he's picked up at the airport.

"Ast." I whimpered as I sat down.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asked, looking up from his magazine and seeing the unnerving look on my face.

"Ast I'm bleeding." I cried softly as he quickly closed his magazine and chucked it on the floor by his feet.

"W-What? Are you sure?" He stuttered, taking my hand in his.

"Yeah, Ast what do we do? The babies, they-"

"Hey hey, I'm sure the babies are fine okay? It's probably nothing to worry about," Aston said soothingly as he linked our fingers together and squeezed my hand tight. "As soon as we land I'll take you straight to the hospital."

"Okay, okay, but Ast the babies, we can't lose-"

"We won't, okay? We won't, they're not going anywhere, I promise," He said definitely, squeezing my hand and holding eye contact. "Mark? Is there anyway you could call for someone to take us to hospital the minute we land?"

"The hospital? I can try, why what's going on?" Mark asked as he stood by my chair, coming over to us once Aston called his name.

"Lucy's bleeding and she needs to be checked out as soon as possible."

"Oh god, I'll sort something out, just stay calm yeah?" Mark smiled, resting his hand on my shoulder before leaving us alone.

"There's only two hours left babe, don't start panicking, everything's gonna be fine." Aston smiled, using his free hand to wipe away a few tears that were making their way steadily down my face.

"Do you promise?" I sniffed as he rested his hand on the side of my face.

"Cross my heart." He smiled before edging forwards and pressing his lips against mine softly.

I just know that these next two hours are going to be the longest hours of my life.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

I know it seems like I'm rushing the pregnancy but I'll bet you all want the babies to get here as quick as I do!

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x