Part Eighty Seven

I couldn't wait to leave work the next day and start getting ready for my meal out with Aston. I had butterflies in my stomach and was all tingly inside, kind of like we were going on our first date again.

Once I got home I went straight upstairs to have a shower before picking out what I was going to wear tonight. With a towel wrapped around my body and another wrapped around my hair, I decided on wearing my lilac jumpsuit with a black belt across the middle, just underneath the v-line. My hair was just plain and simple for tonight, I blow dried it before straightening it, curling the ends a little bit. I slipped on my black strappy heels and I was ready to go, I put what I needed to in my clutch before spraying myself with a bit of Ghost, turning our bedroom light off as I went downstairs.

It was only five past six when I'd finished getting ready, so I just sat on the couch as I waited for Aston to pick me up, putting it down to finishing late. I texted him telling him that I was ready when he is but never got a reply, not that I expected one as he was going to be driving.

Quarter past six arrived and Aston still wasn't here, I just put it down to traffic as its rush hour in London at this time anyway. Half past six, quarter to seven, seven o'clock came and he still wasn't here so I started to get a little bit worried. I called him but his phone went straight to voicemail, why was his phone off? I waited for him for another half an hour but he still didn't come home, or even call.

"Stupid boyfriend." I mumbled, heading back upstairs to get changed.

I took off my jumpsuit and hung it back up, kicking off my shoes in the corner of the wardrobe. I couldn't help but shed a little tear as I sat down in front of my dresser and began to wipe off my make up. I'd made such an effort for tonight and I was so excited to finally get to spend some time with Aston, just the two of us. And he didn't even show up. Or even bother to call.

I stuck on my house leggings and my jumper that I'd bought from Lipsy a while back before heading downstairs to make myself something to eat, seeing as I was starving. I sat on the couch and got out my phone, going into the group chat that I had with the girls and a few of Astons mates.

[has anyone seen/heard from Ast tonight? x]

[Aimee: thought you two were off out tonight? X]

[so did I, but the idiot never showed up x]

[Aaron: he spoke to me and Tom a while ago babe, didn't mention anything about a 'date night']

[he didn't?]

[Aaron: no, he said he was heading out tonight but that's it]

[maybe that's what he was on about?]

[Aaron: maybe it was, but I dunno where he is Luce]

I sighed as I clicked off the messages. He didn't tell anyone we were going out tonight? Normally all of our friends know so that we're not disturbed. I tried calling him again but his phone was still switched off. I stuck Friends on the TV for background noise as I scrolled through Instagram before taking a quick look at Twitter. But I was a bit, a lot shocked when I saw my mentions. Asking if me and Aston had split up. Wondering what started these rumours, I read through more of my mentions only to be disgusted by a certain picture captioned,

[didn't expect to see this guy in here tonight] and then tagged Aston in it.

He was at a strip club.