Part One Hundred and Twenty Two

[me and you, date night, wear the outfit on the bed and pack a bag for the weekend<3 x]

That was the text I got off Aston on Friday afternoon, two hours before I was due to leave. He didn't really give me much to go on so I called him up and asked, but he wasn't much help. He just told me to dress up nice for six and then pack my bag full of my comfiest clothes and a bikini, how do those two even go together?

Nevertheless I went home after work and did as I was told. I packed my bag before getting changed into the dark red figure hugging knee length dress with a small triangle cut out on the stomach (picture) that Aston had left out on our bed and I paired it with my beige strappy heels.

I'd been sat downstairs waiting for something to happen at six and I was ready surprisingly early. But what surprised me even more was Aston showing up ten minutes early ready and waiting to take me to wherever it is we're going.

"What's all this about?" I asked as I followed Aston out to his car after locking the front door whilst he carried my bag.

"I just thought we could use a quiet weekend away," He shrugged, closing the boot shut after putting my bag in it as I got into the passenger seat, him shortly following and starting up the car. "You know, get away from everything going on."

"Like what?" I frowned as Aston backed out of the driveway and straight down the road.

"Your dad, the baby."

"That's sweet." I smiled as he rested his hand on my thigh.

We carried on driving for quite a while, about an two and a half hours, until we finally arrived at our destination. Cardiff. It was a bit odd that he's brought us all the way to Cardiff for a weekend away but like he said on the way up here, he wanted it to be just us with no one around who could pop up and disturb us.

Checking into the gorgeous hotel we left our bags in the room before Aston took us back downstairs to the restaurant which he'd made reservations in. It was so posh and classy! The tables all had a gold theme, gold tablecloths, gold centrepieces even gold cushions on the chairs. Hanging from the ceiling was an outstanding chandelier, it was huge and apart from the chandelier it was only the candles on the tables lighting up the room.

We were shown to our seats, which were right by the wall length window with a gorgeous view. Outside was a stone patio which led down to a massive garden with a waterfall that was lit up with tiny lights, all of it covered with fairy lights above it.

"Ast this is gorgeous!" I smiled after we were passed our menus and ordered some drinks. "How did you find it?"

"Conor actually."

"Conor? What was he doing in Cardiff?" I frowned as our drinks were placed in front of us.

"His new girlfriend's from up here and apparently she doesn't live that far from here and this is where they came one night." Aston shrugged, deciding on what he was having as he put his menu down.

"How'd he get a girlfriend from Cardiff?" I laughed as Aston took a sip of his beer.

"I was just wondering how he got a girlfriend in general." He laughed as I kicked his leg gently.

"Don't be mean."

"He had to come up here for work once, that's all I know."

"Why didn't he tell me he got a girlfriend?"

"I didn't realise you two were so close." Aston frowned as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah! He's like my little brother, he passes my building every morning so he stops by for a coffee."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I have told you, you just never listen." I giggled, shaking my head.

We carried on chatting for a little while longer after we'd given our orders to the waiter, both of us choosing a starter, a main and a desert as I was completely famished from not having anything to eat since one o'clock. We'd just finished our starter when I decided to question Astons motives for coming up here tonight.

"I told you why in the car babe."

"There's got to be more to it than that." I frowned as he shook his head.

"Nope. I just thought it'd be a good idea to get away somewhere where nobody knows us or where we are, we can get away from everything that's happened with your dad and the negative tests and just relax for the whole weekend. No interruptions." He smiled, taking my left hand across the table.

"And that's it?" I asked, raising my eyebrows as Aston twisted my engagement ring from side to side.

"Yeah, you deserve a break, just forget about work and everything else for the next few days. And you know, we can try as much as we want while we're here without being disturbed."

"I knew it! I knew there was something!" I laughed as he smirked at me. "So this is basically just a sex weekend?"

"No," He frowned, with a hint of a smile. "I've got other stuff planned too, you'll find them out tomorrow."

"You're mean, you know I hate surprises." I poured as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I know you do, but you'll love it. I promise." He grinned just as our meals were brought over.

And he was right. I did love it.

After dinner on Friday night we had a few drinks at the hotel bar before going up to our room and having a quiet night in watching a film until we both fell asleep.

Saturday was just utterly perfect. I was woken up with breakfast in bed accompanied with Aston singing at the same time. Once we'd finished breakfast, he told me that I needed to get changed with my bikini underneath my clothes. I thought it was a bit odd but it all made sense when he took me to the hotel spa for a whole morning/afternoon of different treatments, all of which nearly sent me to sleep. And it totally took my mind off everything, just like Aston said it would.

30+ votes for the next part!

Cute part before the drama kicks in😉

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x