Part One Hundred and Forty One

Outside of the church was where we had the majority of our pictures taken, either on our own or with our families and friends. The pictures took the best part of an hour before we could all head off to the reception. Everyone else left off in their own cars to get there before us as me and Aston had a car for just the two of us.

"Are you done with crying for today?" I giggled as we fastened our seat belts before the driver set off for the venue.

"Yeah," Aston chuckled, resting his hand on my knee. "I didn't expect to cry, I think I was just overwhelmed. Plus you set me off! Walking in there dressed like this, how could I not cry?"

"You're too cute." I laughed before pecking his lips quickly.

"So then Mrs Merrygold, are you excited for our honeymoon tomorrow?" He asked with a smirk as I shook my head at him.

"Yep, back to where it all started." I grinned as he poured us a glass of champagne each.

"It's gonna be so weird walking round there as a married couple," He said, passing me a glass. "You can drink can't you?"

"I'll just have this one, better to be safe than sorry." I shrugged before Aston held his glass up, which I then copied.

"To our new start."

"Our new start." I smiled before we clinked glasses and took a sip each.

Arriving at the venue, we finally got to see the finished product. I wanted a winter wonderland theme but like Ast said, it's nowhere near winter so it'd just look stupid. Instead we just went for a white theme, which was more boring than a winter wonderland but I have to admit that the decorators had done a fantastic job. The round tables all had a white tablecloth on top of them with the cutlery all set out, the large vase full of white roses and little candles (see picture).

"Wow, look at this place!" I grinned, dragging Aston into the room that had been kept clear from the guests so that we could see it first.

"Slow down babe!" Aston laughed as we reached the edge of the dance-floor.

"This is so much better than I imagined." I smiled as I looked around the room, taking it all in.

"It's pretty perfect." He agreed, linking our fingers together tightly.

"Should we go and let people in?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Yeah, just come here first," He smiled before pressing his lips against mine, cupping my face in the palm of his hand. "Love you."

"Love you too." I winked before we headed over to the doors that we could open and let all of our guests in.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x