Part Nineteen

Keeping to our plan, I called Aston as soon as I got his text through. It was funny though, he was talking as if it was his Mum and I was just cracking jokes and trying out accents that I can't do for shit so I knew he was dying to laugh. It was fifteen minutes later when I heard the front door being opened and closed before a set of footsteps coming up the stairs and a guy with the most gorgeous pair of brown eyes came into my bedroom.

"You, aren't half trouble." Aston smirked, closing my bedroom door behind him.

"Me? Why?" I giggled as he kicked his shoes off before climbing into bed next to me.

"First it's taking my plan, then it's being cheeky, and then it's trying to sabotage the phone call, then it's being too lazy to get up and open the door."

"Can't I just get a simple hello?" I teased as he rolled his eyes before kissing me quickly.

"Hi, lazy arse." He winked before I slapped him on his nicely toned arm.

"Hey, I'm ill."

"I'll tell you something, if you ever get ill when we get home I'm not waiting on you hand and foot." He chuckled, shuffling further down the bed so that his head was resting on my pillows.

"What?" He asked as I was frowning at him.

"When we get home?" I stuttered as Aston took my hand before intertwining our fingers together.

"Well yeah, you didn't think this was just a five week thing, did you?"

"I don't know, just didn't know what you thought." I mumbled as Aston tried to keep eye contact.

"I think, that this," He said, squeezing my hand to indicate that 'this' meant us. "Isn't just some holiday fling. I definitely want to carry this on back home."

"You do?" I asked as Aston smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah." He shrugged, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I want it to too." I smiled, releasing my hand from his before wrapping my arms around his waist and cuddling into him, his arms instantly wrapping around me.

"How about we stay in tonight?" Aston asked, his hand stroking up and down my back gently, almost sending me to sleep.

"You sure? We can go out if you want?" I suggested, tilting my head up so that my chin was resting on his chest.

After thinking for a moment, he piped up.

"Nah, I don't fancy sharing you tonight." Aston smiled down at me before pressing a delicate kiss against my forehead.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked, resting my head back on his chest as his hand that wasn't on my back, cheekily slid down to rest at the top of my thigh.

"You got any films up here?" He asked, continuing to run his hand up and down my back.

"I brought a couple over with me yeah."

"What've you got?"

"The Notebook, all three Rush Hours, Finding Nemo,"

"What? You brought Finding Nemo?" Aston laughed as I nodded my head.

"It's a classic!" I defended.

"You're still a little girl inside, aren't you?" He chuckled before kissing my head gently.

"I guess." I mumbled before throwing the covers back and getting out of bed, going over to the cabinet and looking through the drawer that I put the DVDs in.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Aston asked as I heard him get out of the bed himself.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"That's a girls biggest lie, what's up babe?" He asked, sliding his arms around my waist from behind before pressing a kiss against my neck.

I sighed before saying, "You were making fun of me."

"What?"

"Yeah, because I brought a Disney film."

"No babe," Aston chuckled, turning me around in his arms. "I think it's cute."

"So you don't think it's embarrassing?" I asked as he shook his head.

"You're adorable," He smiled before kissing me gently. "It's not embarrassing, I like the odd Disney film here and there."

I giggled before he lowered his head down again to kiss me. Just as I was getting into the kiss and actually willing to take it further, my phone rang.

"Leave it." Aston mumbled against my lips before kissing me once more.

"I can't," I giggled as I pulled away to see a pouty face looking at me. "If I don't answer it then the girls might wonder what's going on."

I walked over to my bed and sat down as I answered the phone, not even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked as Aston sat down next to me.

"Lucy Thompson?"

"Yeah that's me," I frowned as Aston looked at me. "Who is this?"