Part One Hundred and Twenty One

After Astons mates had found out about Lilly not another word was spoken about it and we've been fine ever since. Plus, a few days after it Aston made me see that I was being a little bit dramatic about thing. We'd also got back to trying for a baby seeing as it's now been a few weeks since we last took a test, so we've both got a really good feeling about the one that we're about to check seeing as the last ones were negative, obviously.

"Time's up babe." Aston said after checking his watch, tapping my legs as I was sat on his lap.

I shakily walked into the bathroom to see the dreaded test on the shelf. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before turning it over to see the result.

"And?" He asked as I came out of the bathroom with the test in my hand.

"Negative," I said as Aston sighed, closing his eyes just how I did a few moments earlier. "This is pointless!" I sighed in frustration as I tossed yet another negative test in the bin.

"Hey, don't think like that." He frowned, taking my hand and pulling me over to the bed.

"Why not? We've been trying for ages now." I sighed as Aston sat up against the headboard with his legs out in front of him before pulling my arm gently so that I was sat on his lap, resting my head on his chest.

"I know, but maybe it'll just take some time." He said before placing a soft kiss against the side of my head.

"Why is this happening to us? Why can't we just get pregnant?!" I croaked as Aston wrapped his arms around me, rather than just having one resting on the bottom of my back.

"I don't know babe, it's just one of those things, we'll get there eventually."

"I just want us to have a baby, have our own family." I cried softly, pressing my face into his chest, tightening my grip on his shirt.

"So do I baby, so do I." Aston sighed, releasing one of his arms from around me so that he could rest it on the back of my head, stroking my hair ever so gently.

Astons P.O.V.

This is killing me. We've been trying to have a baby for six months now and we've had no luck whatsoever. Every time Luce does a test I'm terrified that it's going to come back negative and when it does, I have to sit there and watch her get so upset. I'm upset too, obviously, but if I get teary in front of her it's only going to make matters worse.

"It'll happen for us Luce, I promise." I sighed, kissing the top of her head as she sniffled.

"What if it doesn't?" Luce asked, lifting her head up, "What if I can't give you a baby?"

"Then I'm sure we've got more options than this, we'll get all the help we can get." I shrugged, knowing of at least two other options off the top of my head.

"So, you're not going to leave me if we can't get pregnant?" She blurted out, as I looked into her eyes that were full of fear.

"What? No! Babe, I want kids with you, nobody else. It wouldn't feel right with someone other than you." I reassured her, moving a fallen piece of hair out of her face.

"I don't want you to leave me if we can't have a baby."

"Luce don't think like that. I couldn't leave you even if I wanted to, I love you far too much."

"Really?"

"Really," I smiled. "You're my other half, I don't think I could live without you."

"I guess we just have to keep trying then." Luce breathed after I kissed her.

"That's all we can do babe."

30+ votes for the next part!

You guys got the last part to 25 votes so here you go! Hope you liked it!

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x