Part One Hundred and Fifty Two

"So what do you want to do today?" Aston asked as we were sat up in bed eating breakfast from the room service that he'd ordered once my morning sickness woke us both up at 7am.

"It's up to you, but I've got to meet Mark at the location for the show at eleven." I said before taking a sip of my orange juice.

"We can just hang around up here til then, do you fancy being a tourist for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Yeah but not for long though because we'll have to come back here to get ready for tonight." I told him as he left his coffee on the bedside table.

"I still can't believe you did that."

"You've come all the way to New York for me, you deserve to be able to do something that you want to do."

"I don't know what I did to deserve you." Aston smiled before leaning over and kissing me softly.

We stayed in bed for a little while longer before we had to get up to get our showers and get ourselves ready for the day ahead. After looking outside of our window and seeing mist amongst the sky and people down below wearing coats, I decided to wear my black leggings with a cute maroon jumper paired with my knee length boots and long-ish black coat.

Once we were both ready we locked up our hotel room and met Mark in the lobby before getting into a taxi and heading to the location.

"Now I want you to close your eyes until you get in there okay?" Mark asked as we climbed out of the taxi and walked towards the entrance.

"There better not be any stairs." I giggled as I looked down at my stomach.

"There's not," He chuckled as he stood at the door. "Ast make sure she doesn't look."

"I've got you." Aston told me as he gripped my hand tight whilst I closed my eyes.

"Here's your show Luce!" Mark shouted as his voice echoed and I could finally open my eyes.

The room was almost three times the size as the one in Paris, and the runway that I had was one that was on the floor and went around the whole room in between the sections of chairs. Of course it was still my statement pink runway, it was like my thing now. On the entrance and exits where the models come and go from, there were two large screens either side with my name logo above each of them. This was exactly what I'd designed and Mark had been able to make it possible.

"Oh my god." I grinned as he flicked the lights on.

"I'll leave you to explore, I'm gonna go sort out backstage." Mark smiled, patting me on my shoulder before heading backstage.

"Thanks Mark." I smiled before he disappeared and me and Aston were left to it.

"This place is huge!" Aston said as I turned around on the runway to see him sat on one of the chairs directly facing me.

"It's quite scary that all these chairs are gonna be filled on Friday." I giggled as Aston took his phone out.

"It's gonna be great, smile babe," He told me before I lifted my hands up in the air with my palms flat with the biggest smile on my face. "Now you go do what you need to do, pretend I'm not even here."

I looked around at everything set up in the front room and looked at all the gift bags to check that everything was in order and it was all there before flicking through the programme.

"Ast come on," I said, disturbing him from looking at his phone. "I want you to see this."

"See what?" He asked, slipping his phone into his pocket and standing up.

"Everything, come on!" I giggled, grabbing his hand and dragging him onto the stage, leading him backstage.

I showed him around everywhere and everything backstage before Mark told me what I needed to know before the show on Saturday. So we left the show and me and Aston headed for Times Square to be tourists for a little while.

We saw everything! The Rockefeller centre, the Empire State Building, we took a walk in Central Perk, saw the 9/11 memorial, we even took a boat over to the Statue of Liberty. We had so much fun, it was like being back in St Lucia again, no one knew Ast and we could just be a normal couple spending quality time together. By the time we got to the hotel I was insanely tired but I didn't let Ast catch on because he was majorly excited for the concert tonight.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x