Part One Hundred and Thirty Four

After Aston had spent the night enjoying his 'treat', we had very little time together in the run up to our wedding. We still had quite a few things to arrange, like who's sleeping where and whatnot. And on top of that we both had our jobs, which were major busy so that we could have the week off for our honeymoon.

Tonight was the night of our hen/stag do's which our friends had arranged for us and with Conor being Ast's best man, I don't even want to know what they're going to be up to.

"Has Rachel told you anything about tonight?" Aston asked from the en suite as he gelled his hair.

"No she's keeping tight lipped, which worries me a little bit." I admitted as I continued to turn my straight hair into loose waves.

"There's no need for you to worry, tonight's gonna be fine."

"Wh-Do you know something?"

"Maybe." He smirked as he came out of the en suite.

"You're awful." I laughed, knowing that he wouldn't tell me anything.

Once my hair was done, and my make up, I changed into my white long-sleeved dress pairing it with my white heels and gold clutch (see picture). Aston had finished getting dressed about twenty minutes ago so he was already downstairs. He'd changed into a pair of simple black trousers and a crisp white shirt for his stag do.

Pleased with my look, I put everything I needed into my clutch before turning off our bedroom light and heading downstairs to see Aston sat on the living room couch with his phone in his hands. Although, I think my heels made quite a bit of noise which made him look up.

"Wow," He whistled as he stood up, slipping his phone into his pocket. "You look gorgeous!"

"Thanks," I giggled as Aston walked over to me. "You look great too."

"Obviously..So, do you fancy getting married in two days?" He asked, resting his hands on my waist.

"Hmm, okay!" I grinned before he pressed his lips against mine.

"I can't believe this is the last time I'm seeing you before the wedding."

"I know, you're not gonna do the whole speech are you?" I whined as he chuckled at me.

"No," Aston laughed. "It's just weird that the next time I see you, you'll be my wife. How crazy is that?"

"It's a little crazy, but the next time we're back here we'll be coming home as husband and wife." I smiled, looping my arms around his neck.

"And then we can christen everything all over again." He said cheekily as I smacked his back gently.

"You're terrible, but I'm not opposed to the idea." I smirked as Aston tightened his grip on my waist.

"I knew I was marrying you for a reason!"

"Wh-" I started before I was cut off by the doorbell, indicating that it was one of our parties here to take us away.

Aston winked at me before releasing me so that he could open the door and as soon as he did so, all of my party came running in with deathly screams.

"So, are you ready to go?" Aimee asked, placing a typical 'bride-to-be' sash around me.

"Yup, I've just got to say goodbye to Ast and then we can go." I smiled, looking at her growing bump quickly whilst Aston and Courtney shared a quick hug.

"Are you going now?" He asked, as I approached the pair of them.

"Er yeah, I just said that I'll say goodbye to you and then we'll head off." I smiled as Courtney smiled back before saying goodbye to Aston herself and leaving us to it.

"Come here, I want to talk to you." Aston said as he took my hand, leading me into the living room away from the girls.

"Is everything okay?" I frowned as he rooted through the cabinet drawer.

"Yeah, I just wanted to give you something," He shrugged, walking back over to me with a box in his hands. "Turn around."

I did as he said and after a few moments, I felt something hit my chest gently. I looked down and saw a simple smallish heart shaped diamond attached to a silver chain hanging around my neck.

"What's this for?" I asked, turning round with my hand holding the necklace after Aston had finished clipping it together.

"Well I'm not gonna see you til Saturday and I wanted to get you a present for the wedding. But I knew if I gave it to you today then you'd open it before the wedding, so I thought I'd give it to you now."

"You didn't have to get me anything," I tutted, gently pressing my lips against his. "But I love it, it's gorgeous, thank you."

"Okay first thing, are you sure you're okay with Aimee being around tonight?" Aston asked, taking my hands in his.

"Yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine, it's just a bit tough seeing it that's all."

"I know, but we'll get there eventually," He smiled, rubbing the top of my hands with his thumbs. "The second thing is that I know I said I wasn't going to do the whole speech thing-"

"Ast," I whined as he squeezed my hands.

"And I'm not, per say, but I'm not gonna see you til Saturday...I just want you to know how much I love you, and I'm beyond excited to marry you. I know we've had a bumpy ride these last few weeks, months even, but after this weekend everything's going to be so much better. We're gonna get past all these hurdles together, we'll get our baby and have the family we want."

"You big softie," I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck tight as he wrapped his around my waist. "I love you too." I sniffed.

"Have fun tonight yeah?" Aston asked as I nodded my head against his shoulder.

"Yeah, you need to have fun too, let off some steam."

"I'm sure I will." He chuckled, pulling back before pressing his lips against mine repeatedly.

"Luce!!" "Come on!" The girls called from the hall, making us pull away from each other.

"I'll see you on Saturday then." He smiled as I nodded my head.

"I'll be the one in white." I winked as I led Aston back into the hall to meet the girls.

"You lot look after her alright? I need her in one piece for this weekend." He joked as we came into view of the girls.

"We'll make sure she's there." Rachel laughed.

"And I'm trusting you with Courtney, both of you be careful." Aston said seriously as me and Courtney looked at each other and rolled our eyes before giggling.

"Right we need to leave before he starts getting soppy," Courtney laughed as me and Aston shared a knowing look. "You two say goodbye."

"I'll see you soon." I smiled as Aston fiddled with my sash.

"Yeah, see you on Saturday." He smiled before kissing me quickly.

"I love you so much."

"Love you too babe."

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x