Part One Hundred and Thirty Two

"Hey!" I grinned as me and Rachel walked into the shop to see my mum, Siobhan and Courtney.

"Hello darling." Mum smiled as she gave me a hug before moving onto Rachel.

"Hey, you excited?" Siobhan asked with a smile after giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Very, I didn't know Courtney was coming today."

"Well I was coming originally but I got a shift at work and then they cancelled it."

"Well I'm glad you're here." I smiled before one of the shops assistants came over to help us look through the array of dresses they had.

We looked through the racks for like an hour and I tried a few on but I didn't really like any of them. My mum loved all of them but they weren't really me. After traipsing to a few more shops and looking through about a million dresses, I finally found one that I liked. It was kind of a short sleeved floor length dress, with mesh at the top, a gorgeous design all over it and a trail that was just the size I wanted.

"Wow." Rachel gasped as I walked out of the changing room and onto the little podium in front of the large mirror.

"Luce you look gorgeous!" Siobhan grinned as my mum passed her a tissue. My mum didn't shed a tear, unlike Siobhan and she's not even my mum!

"You have to get that one!" Courtney smiled. "What do you think?"

"I think I've found my dress." I grinned as I sniffed. I could just imagine myself walking down the aisle in this dress.

"Well how much is it?" Mum asked, putting a damper on the situation.

"Erm..wow," I sighed as the shop assistant showed me the price. "£13,000."

"What?! Luce I'm not paying that."

"No I get it," I sighed disappointedly. "I'll go take it off."

Once I was back in the changing room the assistant helped me out of the dress before leaving me to get changed. I knew that the dress I'd end up falling in love with would be way out of my price range. My phone started to ring just as I'd slipped my shirt over my head. I quickly picked it up to see that it was Aston calling me, a phone call that I was awaiting knowing that he couldn't help himself.

"Hey." I sighed, sitting down on the bench.

"Hey baby, how's it going?"

"I finally found one,"

"You have? Babe that's great!"

"And I can't afford it."

"No." Aston breathed down the phone.

"Yeah, it's way out of my price range and my mum's already said she's not gonna help me out."

"What? But it's your wedding dress!"

"I know, but you know what she's like."

"Please tell me you didn't have your heart set on that dress?"

"I didn't." I lied, picking at the hem of my shirt.

"You did," Aston sighed, making me hate how he knew when I was lying. "Babe if you love that dress just go and pay for it, we'll figure the rest out later."

"Ast I can't, we've got bills and everything."

"We'll figure it out later, just go get the dress!" He told me before quickly hanging up.

I threw my phone into my bag and left the changing room to see the rest of the girls stood up all ready to go.

"Was that Ast?" Courtney asked, looking up from her phone.

"Yeah, he was just seeing how things are going." I smiled as she nodded whilst Siobhan rooted through her bag.

"Did you tell him about the dress?"

"Yeah, he really wants me to get it."

"You love that dress, don't you Luce?" Siobhan asked sympathetically.

"Yeah but it's fine, there's plenty more shops yet." I shrugged as she pulled out her purse.

"Tell you what, this one's on me." She smiled, before collaring over the shop assistant to ask about my dress.

"What? No! Siobhan that's lovely but I can't let you spend that much money on my dress!" I insisted as the shop assistant took my dress back off the rail where she'd just put it.

"Darling it's fine, it's your wedding day. Plus, Ast wouldn't want anything to stop you from having what you wanted."

"Cash or card?" The woman asked as Siobhan waved the card in the air before sticking it into the machine.

"W-Wait a minute, is that..is that Ast's card?!" I asked, noticing a familiar signature on the back.

"Okay so this one's not really on me, but he insisted."

"I can't believe him." I huffed, crossing my arms as Siobhan filled out a few forms regarding payments and the dress.

"Babe you can't deny that's sweet." Rachel smiled as Courtney nodded.

"I know, who knew my brother had a soft side to him?" Courtney laughed, causing a hint of a smile to appear on my face.

"I'm gonna kill him." I grinned as Siobhan handed my dress over to me in its fresh clean bag.

"Just make sure to thank him first." She laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Rach, can we stop off somewhere on the way home? There's something I need to get." I smiled as we all walked out of the shop and over to our respective cars after thanking the shop assistant for her help.

30+ votes for the next part!

Comments?

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x