Part Sixty Six

But five o'clock soon came around and I was able to pack up my things ready to go home and get dressed ready for my meal with Aston. I carried out my work bag and gift bag as I locked my office before getting in the lift and heading out of reception. I dug my phone out of my bag and tried dialling a number for a taxi as I walked through the front doors.

"Need a ride?"

I spun my head around at the voice I know all too well, to see Aston leaning on the wall just to the side of the doors, swinging his car keys around his finger.

"Ast!" I grinned, shifting my bags over to one hand as I rushed over to him and wrapped one arm around his neck in an awkward attempt for a hug.

"Hey baby," He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me. "How was work?"

"It was really good," I smiled as Aston took my hand and we started to walk to wherever he parked his car. "The whole team treated me to lunch and we had such a great time! Plus, I might've spent an hour looking at things for us to do in Paris.."

"You're excited huh?" He asked as we stopped outside his car on my side.

"Excited to be going to the fashion capital of the world? Duh!" I grinned as I opened the door and put my bags on the back seats.

"And one of the most romantic cities in the world." Aston smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist as I turned around.

"Mmhmm, double points for you." I giggled, looping my arms around his neck.

"Happy birthday baby," He grinned before taking a step towards me and pressing his lips against mine. "I've been waiting all day to do that."

"I've been waiting all day to see you, thanks for the flowers and the-"

"What did I say?" He chuckled, shaking his head. "Don't say that word again tonight okay?"

"Yes sir!" I giggled before he kissed me again.

"Now, get in the car and we'll go get ready."

We both got into his car and he drove us back to my house where we started to get ready, I didn't even notice Astons clothes hung up in the back of his car when I put my bags in. Nevertheless, we both headed up to my room where we proceeded to get changed, but Aston seemed to have other ideas.

"Ast stop it!" I giggled, pulling his hands off my bum.

"Come on babe," He moaned, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing delicate kisses against my neck. "We don't have to be there for another hour and a half yet."

"We need to get ready!" I giggled, flicking through my wardrobe.

"But it's your birthday," He whined, turning me around in his arms. "Think of it as a present, one that you can say thank you for." He smirked as I swatted his arm.

"If I say yes will you let me get dressed?" I laughed as he took my hand and walked backwards, leading me towards my bed.

"Absolutely."

"Then fine! But make it quick!"

"We both know you don't want that." He winked, pulling my hand a little harder so that I fell onto the bed next to him.