Part Thirty Four

"I guess we should talk about this afternoon huh?" I asked eventually as Aston nodded, resting his arm across the back of the couch.

"Yeah, babe I want to apologise-"

"Ast you don't-" I started before he cut me off.

"Just hear me out okay?" He asked as I nodded my head, knowing I wasn't going to be able to get a word in edge ways.

"I'm sorry for how I acted at your office, I was way out of line, I shouldn't have spoken to you like that," He sighed. "It's just, we spent five weeks in each other's pockets and then I didn't see you for three weeks. I've missed you. And I know we spent the weekend together but I just really like you, and spending time with you."

"Ast," I sighed, placing my cup on the coffee table with his. "I never needed an apology from you."

"What?" He frowned as I crossed my legs so I was now facing him.

"It was completely normal the way you reacted, I was just surprised by it. It was my fault that you reacted that way."

"What? Babe it wasn't." Aston smiled, placing his hand over mine which was rested on my leg.

"It was. I'm just not used to stuff like this," I shrugged as Aston frowned at me, urging me to elaborate.

"I've never had a guy after me like this before. I've never had someone who wants to see me all the time. I've never had someone who treats me like I'm someone special, who makes me feel like I'm wanted." I told Aston as he shuffled himself over so that he was sat near enough on top of me.

"You can't tell me that no one's ever wanted you," Aston smiled, bringing his hand up to rest on the side of my neck, grazing the skin behind my ear with his thumb soothingly as I nodded my head. "Babe, your ex was a complete dick. He clearly didn't treat you right or look after you properly if you feel like this."

"I just thought, well Aimee told me, I should come round here and explain why I acted the way I did." I smiled weakly as Aston squeezed my hand that he was still holding.

"And I'm glad you did. I'd rather you told me than me suffocating you. If you ever want me to step back a little, or if it's too much for you, just tell me yeah?" He smiled, his thumb behind my ear almost sending me to sleep.

"Yeah." I whispered with a smile before Aston edged forwards slightly and pressed a soft kiss against my lips.

"So we're still together then?" I asked as Aston pulled away, stunned.

"What?" He stuttered as I shook my head.

"When you left my office you said that you'll see me around."

"No babe, I was just, I dunno, I was a bit annoyed that you didn't want to spend time with me. But now I know why."

"I didn't mean for it to sound like I didn't want to spend time with you, because I do, I really do. But like I said, I'm not used to guys wanting to spend time with me."

"I know, just make sure you tell me if it's too much yeah? Last thing I need is for you to be biting my head off," Aston smiled as I laughed at him. "So, we good?"

"We're good." I giggled, shuffling around so that my arms were now wrapped around his waist as I cuddled him with Astons arms around me.

"You okay now? Like, getting warmer?" Aston asked after placing a gentle kiss on my head, rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

"Yeah, but your jacket's comfy." I giggled as he cuddled me tighter.

"Which I love seeing you in by the way," He added cheekily as I pinched his side. "I know that you didn't want to see me tonight but since you're here, you fancy spending the night?"

"I can do, Aimee told me to bring some work clothes with me." I smiled as Aston released me to grab both of our cups before our drinks went cold.

"And you've got your car, it's all working out well for me," Aston laughed before taking a sip of his coffee. "So, do you want the tour now or later?"

"Hmm now, get it over and done with." I smirked as Aston pushed himself off the couch before taking my hand and pulling me up too.

Aston kissed me quickly before he led me around his house, showing me every room while I asked what each award was for. My favourite room had to be the 'chill room'; there was no TV or anything electronic, apart from the CD/stereo thing in the corner. There was another L shaped sofa pushed against the wall, but a black one, with about three or four beanbag chairs dotted around, another one of those gorgeous fireplaces, a pool table, a small lamp on a table that was placed at the side of the sofa. And this room was all carpet instead of wooden floors, it felt so fluffy on your feet, like you were walking on clouds. There was a lovely little window at the end of the room with a set of gorgeous curtains and two pictures on the window sill; one of him and his family and another with the band. The light in this room was so cool! It was one of those dimming lights, I loved playing with it, well, until Aston told me off for it.

That night I slept with Aston in his bed, telling him that I was going into work earlier tomorrow to get a head start on the rest of my designs. Aston then told me that he was planning on us hanging around the house for a little bit until I had to leave. So now he'd decided that he was going to come into work with me until he had to go to work himself.