Part One Hundred and Forty Six

I got up and headed for the bathroom, stopping halfway there when I realised that I didn't want to know what it said.

"Babe? You okay?" Aston asked, stunning me from my thoughts as I turned around.

"I can't look." I sighed as Aston got up and walked over to me.

"Do you want me to look?" He sighed, running his hands down both of my arms.

"I'm done with this," I said as I felt tears pricking in my eyes. "I'm can't do it anymore."

"Okay..Hey, don't cry," He tutted before wrapping me up in his arms. "We'll get through this, I promise."

Aston kissed my head before pulling back and wiping away the tears from under my eyes. Once I'd calmed down a little bit, he left me stood in our bedroom while he went into the en suite to look at the tests. I don't know why I've bothered taking the tests, it's just going to be the same result we've been getting for the last year.

Astons P.O.V.

I picked up all three of the ClearBlue pregnancy tests upside down, I needed a minute to compose myself. But I had to do it quickly because Lucy's waiting right outside. Once I turned them over and read them, my heart dropped.

I carried all of the tests out into the bedroom to Luce, who was still stood in the same spot, biting on her thumb. I could see her trying to read the expression on my face and when she did, she instantly thought the worst.

"Negative again?" She asked as I saw her eyes glisten over with tears while she shook her head.

"Er, no." I told her as I looked down at the tests and then back at her as she dropped her hands from her face.

"What?" She asked as she sniffled and I took a few steps closer towards her.

"They're positive."

"A-Are you sure?" Luce stuttered as I nodded my head and passed her the tests.

"Babe, you're pregnant." I smiled as she stared at the three tests.

"I'm pregnant?" She asked as I saw her bottom lip begin to tremble.

"We're having a baby." I smiled, feeling my eyes fill up with tears of joy as I saw how happy my wife was.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming right now?" She asked as her smile began to fade.

"You ain't dreaming babe." I chuckled as I rested my hand on her stomach. "There's a baby in there."

"Oh my god, I'm pregnant," Luce giggled as she sniffed, resting her hand on top of mine. "We're actually having a baby?"

"It took a while but we got there." I smiled as she squeezed my hand.

"We're having a baby!" She grinned before wrapping her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine tightly around her waist. "I can't believe we're finally having a baby."

"I told you we would," I said as I pulled back, leaving my hands to rest on her waist as hers hung around my shoulders. "You're gonna be a mum again."

"And you're going to be a Daddy." Luce giggled as I grinned down at her.

I was going to be a Daddy. A Daddy to a gorgeous little baby that me and Luce made, to a baby that's been long awaited and who's going to be loved more than anything else in this world.

I'm going to be a father. We're going to be parents.

30+ votes for the next part!

So I might've lied😉

Comments?

I've posted the prologue to my new story 'Change Your Ticket' so go check it out and vote! I'll be posting that story once THTCML is over, I don't know how long that'll be because this story still has loads of parts left so please keep reading!

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x