Part Eighty One

We left Astons house and got into his car before he drove us to the venue, which was pretty big to say the least. There were hundreds of people outside waiting to get in, never mind the press. Aston parked around the back in a reserved place with my name on it before we went inside, flashing our passes on the way in.

The first thing that I had to do was check over the runway and where the chairs were placed to make sure it was exactly how I wanted it. And it was. It's just so surreal knowing that my designs are going to be walking down this runway in under two hours.

As soon as I'd checked the runway over we went backstage to see Nicole and Scarlett already making a start on the models' hair and make up, the outfits all hung up on the rails behind them.

I was soon took into a room which was full of press and I had to do interviews with every single one. While I did that, Aston was either stood behind the camera to make me be less nervous, stood next to me on the interviews without cameras or being dragged off to his own interviews.

"Thank god that's over." I sighed as Aston took my hand, leading me back to the backstage area.

"It wasn't that bad." He tutted after we'd had to flash our passes again.

"Not for you, you're used to it."

"You'll be fine after a while." He reassured me, squeezing my hand as Nicole approached us, telling us that we were ready to go.

All of the models were dressed and dolled up, queued up in order ready for me to press play. Nicole and Scarlett went and took their seats on the front row with Aimee, Mark and Rachel whilst me and Aston stood by the monitor screen just behind where the models were about to come out from.

"You ready for this?" Aston asked as I hovered my finger over the play button.

"More than!" I grinned before hitting play and the first model made her way out onto the runway into the applauds.

"I'm so proud of you." He whispered into my ear as he let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to press a kiss against the side of my head as I smiled at both Astons actions and the show itself.

The rest of the show went swimmingly. There were no issues and no wardrobe malfunctions. Could you imagine? I'd never show my face again. At the end I reluctantly had to leave Aston stood backstage so that I could walk out in front of the crowd myself and thank everyone for coming and fucking hell I was nervous.

But I got a standing ovation. Me. It's very rare to get a standing ovation at a fashion show and I was truly touched by it that I may or may not have shed a little tear. The best feeling was when I came off the runway and I was lifted into Astons arms straight away as he spun me around in a circle.

"Hey, what's with the tears?" He asked as he reacquainted my feet with the floor, taking in my tear stained face.

"I'm just so happy, I want to do it again." I grinned, wiping underneath my eyes gently, careful not to smudge it any more.

"Well you're gonna get a hell of a lot more chances." He smiled before pressing his lips on mine in a fiery kiss.

"Thanks for coming with me today," I smiled as he tutted at me, knowing exactly what I was going to say. "I don't think I could've done it without you."

"This..was all you." He grinned just before he kissed me again.

Once the place was cleared out, Mark, Rachel and the girls all met us out back by Astons car to congratulate me. The boys weren't impressed as it was just screaming for the first few minutes but we got over it. Mark did congratulate me but he soon got into conversation with Aston once he realised that the girls were dying to talk to me about it.

"Did you see his Instagram post?" Aimee asked as Scarlett got her phone out of her bag.

"Whose?" I asked with a frown as the two girls quietly nattered whilst scrolling through Scarlett's phone.

"Ast's, he put one on when the show ended." They replied before Scarlett passed me her phone to show me the picture.

It was a photo of the monitor screen backstage and it was when I was on the runway saying thank you and I was trying to discretely wipe away a tear. And it was captioned,

'just when I thought I couldn't love her anymore.'

"He's such a softie!" I giggled as I passed Scarlett's phone back, making a mental note to like the picture later.

"It's adorable!" They all smiled as I rolled my eyes before we all made plans to meet at a club in town, that Aston suggested, after we go home and change into suitable attire.

"Do you think I've got an outfit at yours or should we nip to mine on the way?" I asked, putting on my seatbelt as Aston got into the car.

"Erm I dunno," He replied, putting on his own seatbelt before reversing out of his parking space and heading towards the main roads. "I wouldn't be surprised, you've took up half my wardrobe already!"

"It'd be easier to just move all my clothes there." I giggled as we pulled up at a set of traffic lights.

"What?" He asked as I realised what I'd actually said.

"Nothing, never mind, it just slipped out." I stuttered, picking at the hem of my dress, wishing for this light to change to green as quick as possible so Astons attention was on something else.

"No, why don't you?" He asked as we continued down the busy street.

"Why don't I what?" I frowned, turning the heat down in the car before I boiled.

"Why don't you move all your clothes to my house?"

"Because then I'd have no clothes at my house." I giggled as Aston shook his head at me.

"No babe, think about it."

"Oh..Oh!" I said as I thought about it and realised what he meant.

"You figured it out yet?" He chuckled as he parked up his car in his driveway.

"You want me to move in with you?"