Part One Hundred and Ten

After mine and Astons conversation in the kitchen, we headed back into the living room to join everyone else. It was so weird thinking that this time next year, me and Aston will be having our own first family Christmas with our little addition. Sure it sounded scary but it felt right and now I can't stop imagining it.

"So Luce, what did Aston get you? He wouldn't tell me anything, he was being so secretive." Siobhan tutted as Aston pulled me down onto his lap as most of the seats were taken and it saved me from sitting on the floor.

"Oh, he got me this scarf," I smiled, tugging at it with my right hand as Aston was already covering my left. "Erm, a bottle of Prada, a new camera and er, well, this." I grinned, holding up my left hand to show off my engagement ring as Astons arms tightened around my waist.

"What?!"

"Oh my god!"

"Congratulations!" Everyone screamed and cheered as they caught sight of the ring before pulling me and Aston up off the couch and into the biggest hugs you've ever seen.

"Have you set a date for the wedding yet?" Siobhan asked as Astons dad smacked her gently on the arm.

"Darling they only just got engaged this morning, I doubt they've made any plans." He tutted before Aston interrupted.

"Actually, we're gonna give it a year to get settled into the house and everything properly and plan the wedding so that it's exactly what we want," Aston smiled before kissing my cheek. "And baby time." He cheekily whispered in my ear before I pinched his arm as he chuckled quietly.

"What about bridesmaids?" Courtney piped in as I nodded my head.

"They've all been picked." I told her as her face dropped.

"Ah, your nieces." She fake smiled, clearly disheartened.

I looked back at Aston who was smirking away before he whispered that I should tell her.

"God sake Court!" Aston laughed as Courtney frowned.

"Course you're gonna be a bridesmaid!" I smiled before she screamed and practically jumped on us both to give us a massive hug.

"You're Ast's sister, how could you not be a bridesmaid?"

"I just thought you'd be having your nieces and then your friends and Rachel."

"Well yeah them too, that's six, what harm's another one going to do?" I shrugged as Courtney smiled.

"Are you sure? Because seven dresses is a lot of money, I can pay for my own!"

"Don't be stupid Court," Aston tutted, leaning forward so that he could see her. "We'll sort everything, you just show up yeah?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, babe it's fine, don't worry about it." I giggled before Conor piped up.

"Am I still gonna be a groomsman?"

"Nah you're not old enough, you're gonna be a Paige boy," Aston joked, having everyone else laughing too.

"Course you are, wait, does that mean I can only have seven groomsmen?" Aston asked as I shook my head.

"Well there's Riley, Max, Mark and then after that you can have whoever you want."

"So I can have more than seven?"

"You can have as many as you want." I giggled before he kissed my cheek.

"Con you're in! You can take the best man gig as well if you want." He suggested as Conor's eyes lit up.

"Really? Me?"

"You're my little brother, course you! So, what d'you say?"

"W-Yeah!" He laughed before I moved off Astons lap so he could stand up and 'man-hug' his brother.

"That's half the wedding sorted!" Siobhan laughed as I watched Aston, Conor and Courtney, who'd been dragged into another hug by Ast, have a little moment.