Part One Hundred and Twenty

Astons P.O.V.

Waking up with a huge hangover is enough to ruin anyone's day. I woke up alone and on Aaron's couch rather than in bed with my girlfriend. That's when it hit me what happened last night with the lads and slipping up about Lilly. How could I have been so stupid? The one most important secret she's trusted me with and I go and blurt it out. I'm a dead man as soon as I walk through our front door.

It took me a good twenty minutes to wake up properly before I used Aaron's shower to freshen up. Once I was dressed and chucked a coffee down my neck, I called a taxi to take me back to our place. Luce's car was still on the drive so she hadn't gone anywhere, meaning I'm going to get an earful once I'm in there.

"Ah here he is, blabbermouth!" I heard Luce say as I closed the front door behind me.

"Luce I'm so so sorry." I said as I walked through to the living room, facing my girlfriend who had a face like thunder.

"You're not sorry." She scoffed, folding her arms.

"W-Yes I am, babe it just slipped out."

"Well how many drinks had you had before it 'slipped' out?" Luce asked, raising her eyebrows at me.

"None, but-"

"So what? Did you just do it to get back at me?!"

"Get back at you? What for? You haven't done anything." I frowned, taking a step towards her as she stepped back.

"For hitting you and saying that I hate you. Is that why you did it? You wanted to hurt me just like I hurt you."

"No!"

"Well congratulations, you did it. You knew I didn't want anyone to know about her! I didn't even tell my best friends about her, so why the fuck did you go and tell your stupid mates when they hardly even know me?!"

"I didn't go out last night with the intention of telling them, they asked what was going on and I told them about your dad and then I slipped up by telling them that it was close to Lilly's anniversary." I told her honestly, there's no way I'm getting out of this easy so lying won't help.

Normal View

"You don't even realise what you've done, do you?" I sighed, throwing my phone onto the couch and making my way into the kitchen.

I was so mad at him, I can't even describe how annoyed I am. He knows that he's one of the only people I've trusted with this secret, he knows how hard it is and yet he just goes and blurts it out to his mates.

"Babe I know I messed up," I heard Aston say as he followed me into the kitchen. "But maybe this is a good thing."

"What? How is this possibly a good thing?! The one person I thought I could trust is the one who can't keep a secret."

"Now that a few more people know, you've got more people to talk to and it might help you to cope."

"I was coping just fine when only you knew. How do you think my girls are gonna feel when they find out your mates knew before them?"

"I don't know, and to be honest babe, I don't fucking care about how they're gonna feel because this is about you and you're all I care about."

"Then why did you tell the boys?" I asked as my eyes welled up.

"I've told you, it just slipped out," Aston admitted as I tutted and rolled my eyes. "Look, I know how much it'd hurt you if everyone found out so why the hell would I go and do it on purpose. You know I'd never hurt you intentionally."

"That's true." I sighed after a while of thinking it through as Aston took both of my hands in his.

"Baby I'm so so sorry that the boys know and I know I fucked up but you can't be mad at me, I didn't do it out of spite."

"I can still be a little bit mad at you." I smirked as he squeezed my hands.

"I don't doubt you will be," Aston smiled, releasing my hands to wrap his arms around my waist. "Can we be done with arguments for a while? I hate fighting with you."

"Stop pissing me off then!" I laughed, hanging my arms around his neck.

"I'll try." He chuckled before leaning down to press a gentle kiss against my lips.

I've no doubt he'll piss me off again, but it's anything to keep the peace.

25+ votes for the next part!

Trying something different^ if it hits 25 then I'll DEFINITELY post again tonight!

There's more drama coming don't worry😉 can anyone have a guess at what they think it might be??

Thankyou so much for reading..as always x