Part Forty Eight

Before long, my and hair and make up was done and I was ready to face the press and everyone else. I had to take Astons advice and act as though I was talking to him, I cocked up my first few sentences by choking on my own words. But once I was looking at Aston and just speaking to him I was fine, the words just flowed out of my mouth while he smiled away at me the whole time. So the evening was a complete success as the press came up to me and congratulated me, along with the executives from Lipsy, Debhanams and Sears who loved what they saw; thank god!

"There she is!" Aston grinned as he and his mum came into the dressing room where I'd just finished getting changed.

"My little fashion designer!" He smiled as he wrapped me up in his arms. "You were amazing!"

"You really helped, there's no way I could've done that if you weren't sat there." I smiled after Aston planted the biggest kiss on my lips.

"Yeah you did mess up a bit at the start." He chuckled as he set me down on the floor.

"It wasn't that bad was it?" I asked as I bit my lip and Aston shook his head.

"I don't think anyone would've noticed, I just did because I knew how nervous you were. Mum what did you think?" Aston asked, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer into his side.

"I thought it was brilliant. I especially loved the black lace dress." Siobhan smiled as Aston pulled me closer, if that was even possible, and pressed a long kiss against my temple.

"Thank you, if you tell me your size I can sort you out with one." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around Astons waist.

"I'll text you and let you know but I've got to go now Ast, your Dad's picking me up round the corner. So I'll see you later."

"Thanks for coming." I smiled as Siobhan gave me a hug after hugging Aston.

"My pleasure darling, I'll text you later on tonight."

Me and Aston both said goodbye to his mum before packing up my belongings and hailing a taxi back to my flat. Aston was staying the night so he brought his bag in from in his car and we both got changed and I took my make up off while Aston got into my bed.

"I'm really proud of you." Aston smiled at me through the mirror as I was brushing the knots and hairspray out of my hair.

"You are? Really?" I asked, turning around as I tied my hair into a ponytail.

"Very. I love the fact that you've done all of this yourself. And I know it's going to do insanely well." He said as I climbed into bed next to him.

"No one's ever told me they're proud of me." I smiled, leaning up on my elbow that was rested on my pillow.

"Really?" He frowned, copying me as I nodded. "Not even your parents?"

"They've always thought that I could've done something better with my life." I shrugged as Aston ran his hand up and down my arm.

"That makes sense," He mused as I frowned at him. "I kept bringing it up to them and they refused to talk about it, I thought it was weird but now I know why."

"They never talk about it to anyone."

"Well I'm proud of you," He smiled sweetly before kissing my lips softly. "And undoubtably your biggest fan."

"I'll keep that it mind." I grinned as I kissed him once more before shuffling down the bed and resting my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me, more than ready to go to sleep.